Charlie Sheen's GNX #151 up for sale

Do you happen to know if Charlie Sheen is still WINNING!!!!

His name being attached to that car doesn't make it anymore valuable, in fact it may hurt it a little.

Shit, I'd check between the seats and definitely under the back one. Bet you'd find more than loose change and bubble gum wrappers. That alone could up the value. :eek:

Last edited:
looks like the ac compressor has been replaced with new ac delco! I put one of these on my Syclone and they work well!

If Charlie's name wasn't attached to the car, would an X with a repaint and non original AC parts bring over 100k? Very nice regardless.

4 hours left on the Sheen GNX.

There are three GNX's listed in Hemmings for over 100k . One has 9 miles!! Priced at $165k . These prices are making them harder for us average folk to get one. People who have them with low mileage are starting to come out of the woodwork to sell.

Shocking that it didn't sell!!! LOL!!

Maybe he should have advertised that it runs in the tens on TIGER BLOOD!!!!

Kid is more in line with what the car could fetch, unless there is a rich coke head Sheen fan out there that has the money for it.

Relisted , now at $99k !! You can't blame someone for starting high , so they tested the waters , if they want to sell they must nibble off alittle at a time til they get to the taking price .

Relisted , now at $99k !! You can't blame someone for starting high , so they tested the waters , if they want to sell they must nibble off alittle at a time til they get to the taking price .

He's getting closer. One or two more relists and it will sell if the price drops accordingly.

I LOOKED AT THIS CAR FEW WEEKS BACK WHEN I WAS AT BG NATIONALS ITS SITTING IN CAR MUSEUM BESIDE CORVETTE MUSEUM..HAD A 80K PRICE ON IT..DESENT LOOKING CAR ,TO ME PREVIOUS OWNER DONT MEAN SHIT TO ME UNLESS THEY PAYING FOR IT.LOL

Nobody wants a aids cum stained car or to blow in a breathalyzer to start it. Besides the interior smells like weed and hooker spit $79,000 now.

My guess , it will sell when it hits $65-70k , that's about right for that X's condition and with 16k miles on it , forget about who owns/owned it .

Could get some air fresheners to kill the tuna smell. I also heard charlie sheen had aids. May find some interesting things under the seats of that car