Changing Injectors

mtbraun

I just completed changing injectors and thought I would document this for future reference. I realize this is pretty simple, and the post is meant for the weekend warrior or the guy who is only gonna do this once or twice in his lifetime. At the behest of Charlief1 I included a lot more pictures than my previous post on valve springs. Please review and let me know if I missed anything.

Attachments

• Changing Fuel Injectors.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 2,817
I know it's an old post but thank you for this. I just swapped mine today and this helped streamline the whole operation.

thank you for posting this I was going to remove my injectors to have them flow check for clogging and with these instructions and pictures it makes it a lot easier and it's not as hard as I thought thanks again ,chris
I just completed changing injectors and thought I would document this for future reference. I realize this is pretty simple, and the post is meant for the weekend warrior or the guy who is only gonna do this once or twice in his lifetime. At the behest of Charlief1 I included a lot more pictures than my previous post on valve springs. Please review and let me know if I missed anything.

completed changing injectors and thought I would document this for future reference. I realize this is pretty simple, and the post is meant for the weekend warrior or the guy who is only gonna do this once or twice in his lifetime. At the behest of Charlief1 I included a lot more pictures than my previous post on valve springs. Please review and let me know if I missed anything.

hey man no need to thank me at all remember we are all brothers on this site and if I helped you in any way I figure that's one more car that will still exist in the future we are getting smaller and smaller as #s of Ts,limiteds, gnx,s and gn,s we have to keep them on the road after all when people see one heads always turn and it's people like us that keep them on the road and meets and for me my drives to the jersey shore 90 miles from my home no need to thank me I'm happy for you keep boosting......chrisetty simple, and the post is meant for the weekend warrior or the guy who is only gonna do this once or twice in his lifetime. At the behest of Charlief1 I included a lot more pictures than my previous post on valve springs. Please review and let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks! took apart tonight and will put back tomorrow. Found oil in air hose (main) going into turbo - is that normal??