Champion irons

Think im gonna use it

Attachments

• 20190805_131902.jpg
    20190805_131902.jpg
    611.4 KB · Views: 70
The argument Ramanda posted is flawed and untruthful.. first, he says I got scammed when clearly it says PayPal got scammed. Ramanda filed a claim saying the items was not as described, the rep refunded his account, told him to ship back the item and my account went negative by the amount of the sale. I called paypal, gave them all the facts (the post for sale and build sheet from Century). The agent then reversed the original decision, ruled in my favor and I got refunded my money from Paypal. Ramanda boasts about how he got the trans for free because "I lied to paypaland told them I owned Century". After the case was closed with the ruling in my favor, Ramanda called paypal, more than likely being obnoxious, and as it turns out, a brand new employee answered his call, who then made a mistake by reversing the decision again and refunding Ramanda's money, which he quickly withdrew. This was a mistake on Paypal's part, not the BS he lies about.

Ramanda mentions paying $1800 for the trans, and that I tried to get him for $200 more after the fact. I posted it for 1800, after finding out the freight was way more than we calculated, I raised the price to 2000. He said no and would pass, then started texting me and we negotiated from $2000 down to $1850. Payment was sent and the trans was shipped out at that point. Upon receiving the trans, Ramanda calls Century again to get a rundown on the specs. He called me wanting a refund of FIFTY dollars, I said no and that's when the claim with PayPal was filed by him saying the item received was not as described.

We all can clearly see how the trans is anything but "not as advertised", as he says above "i am very pleased with the trans i[t] shifts smooth pulls hard anytime i punch it". Also, via text, he further confirms the transmission to be functional and satisfying by saying, "im loving the transmission" and "Century does an amazing job the mofo transmission is the shit i love it so much".describing the item. My guess is Ramanda ended up wanting to make more power than the as advertised transmission he received could handle but just want man enough to admit it and eat the freight to get it back to me. Instead, he decided to lie at a Tyler Clark levels about so many things and prove that he is truly a dumb ass.

Quite sad that a 22 year old man is more mature and wiser to what the situation is, and how to react in comparison to a 35 year punk. Since posting my warning to stay away from Ramanda, he's called me at all hours of the day, middle of the night, 3 am in morning, texted me nonstop to brag about how he got a free transmission, then all the posts on the forum...all because I ignored all of his attempts to contact me. I'm responding now because he crossed the line, threatened to come to my house that he was going to "Fuck me up" and "Fuck your girl" and "Is coming to Texas this weekend" and more. An absolute idiot. All of this because he wanted 50 bucks back and I said no? The only thing that makes sense is Ramanda Jones is full of shit. I guess if you're cool with a someone like this having your personal information, then go ahead and do business with him. Quite sad that in our small community we have guys like this polluting the group with ignorance and deceit. They're doing nothing but tarnishing the reputation that these cars and the people that keep them going have established since they first rolled off the assembly lines.

Ramanda, you should have been a man, I mean, are times so bad for you that the 50 bucks broke the deal? Why could you not just have been a man, followed the rules of PayPal, returned the transmission and ate the freight because I didn't want to credit you 50 bucks? I know, I know... you have told me over and over again how your so rich, sent me pics of stacks of cash, whores wearing bikinis in the back of a convertible rolls royce...blah blah blah....if all that is true, then its not about 50 bucks, or its not true, you are broke, and 50 bucks meant that much to you, but I think its all due to the fact you lack manhood, honesty, the ability do the right thing and continue to prove that you are a complete and utter dumb ass.

Mike Kurtz with Century and I have a high level of mutual respect. Anyone can feel free to contact him on this subject, he will be happy to verify that Ramanda is being dishonest with his statements.

Again, proof on what really happened with this entire ordeal is attached and a recording of the conversation with the manager at paypal is in the link below.

edit: attached pics should be in reverse order to get the proper context

Attachments

• IMG_1484.JPG
    IMG_1484.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    57.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Image-1.png
    Image-1.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1198.jpg
    IMG_1198.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1199.jpg
    IMG_1199.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 49
I don't give a shit what you post nice picture of my ID i have no reason why you would post it on turbobuick but Google my address. I also have your address which i wouldn't post in a public place for fear of something happeing to your family ... you never know the ppl your dealing with, but on that note. I brought the trans at what you advertised, you then changed the price on me and tried to charge me more after i already paid! I had it changed from lock up then back you said it cost an extra $50 which at that point im pissed because you always had your handout when i get the trans and bill i called mike he never mentioned anything about any extra money or problems. i call you and ask to verify the extra charges you get mad saying its only $50 and why am i crying over it . then your punk ass says send it back which i was gonna be glad to do.i dont care how much money it is im not just giving my money away sorry. i make the claim to send it back then you dispute the charges lied to paypal and said you was the owner of century. the reason i got to keep the trans is because they found out you was not the owner of century transmission and they didnt trust the product anymore so they took the lost and you blame me... i was sending your shit back like i told you and you got butt hurt. then you dont say shit until you see me post for sale but claim im a scammer, if a mofo scam me im not going to not say anything. then you tell me to ship you the trans back after paypal let you keep your money your just a sore bitch loser again you have my address you posted it for the world to see . i dont give a shit who see this i promise you we will meet my friend i have the means and desire trust me

The type of dude you are ! You want me to send you the trans back huh lmao??? Sept 5 this was and you made no fuss about being scammed i believe you marked the trans sold also

LOL...says a real man wouldn't care about 50 bucks....while asking for 50 bucks. :ROFLMAO:

LOL...says a real man wouldn't care about 50 bucks....while asking for 50 bucks. :ROFLMAO:
This dude is dumb as shit...lol . Do you read what you post ? You have made my point . I tried to return the transmission you are the broke fuck that didnt want to except the return! You disputed the return and yes it's over $50 after you kept trying to squeez me for extra money after i paid you. $50 is $50 and im not in the business of handing out money go get your own. You call me a scammer but i never scammed anyone you are mad because i asked for money back because you lied plan and simple. Paypal refunded me in full and told me to keep the trans because they didn't trust your ass either. You told them you owned century then tried to change your story around .I won that case sept 5 !! You say nothing mark the trans sold that day. Not until you see me post items for sale you try to bash my post calling me a scammer what a pussy. What is the point of this because i wanted to return your trans? Because paypal decided in my favor ? Your all on my facebook getting pictures ranting about me personally and you got your money dude, don't worry about me or what i got and again i told you ill be in corpus Christi this weekend im sure you not gonna show face, your a sore loser move the fuck on. im enjoying the trans and the $1900 i was refunded you tried to be slick and ended up fucking yourself not my fault MOVE THE FUCK ON

This dude is dumb as shit...lol . Do you read what you post ? You have made my point . I tried to return the transmission you are the broke fuck that didnt want to except the return! You disputed the return and yes it's over $50 after you kept trying to squeez me for extra money after i paid you. $50 is $50 and im not in the business of handing out money go get your own. You call me a scammer but i never scammed anyone you are mad because i asked for money back because you lied plan and simple. Paypal refunded me in full and told me to keep the trans because they didn't trust your ass either. You told them you owned century then tried to change your story around .I won that case sept 5 !! You say nothing mark the trans sold that day. Not until you see me post items for sale you try to bash my post calling me a scammer what a pussy. What is the point of this because i wanted to return your trans? Because paypal decided in my favor ? Your all on my facebook getting pictures ranting about me personally and you got your money dude, don't worry about me or what i got and again i told you ill be in corpus Christi this weekend im sure you not gonna show face, your a sore loser move the fuck on. im enjoying the trans and the $1900 i was refunded you tried to be slick and ended up fucking yourself not my fault MOVE THE FUCK ON

Hey Bro, I wasn't the one selling the trans. :cool:

The argument Ramanda posted is flawed and untruthful.. first, he says I got scammed when clearly it says PayPal got scammed. Ramanda filed a claim saying the items was not as described, the rep refunded his account, told him to ship back the item and my account went negative by the amount of the sale. I called paypal, gave them all the facts (the post for sale and build sheet from Century). The agent then reversed the original decision, ruled in my favor and I got refunded my money from Paypal. Ramanda boasts about how he got the trans for free because "I lied to paypaland told them I owned Century". After the case was closed with the ruling in my favor, Ramanda called paypal, more than likely being obnoxious, and as it turns out, a brand new employee answered his call, who then made a mistake by reversing the decision again and refunding Ramanda's money, which he quickly withdrew. This was a mistake on Paypal's part, not the BS he lies about.

Ramanda mentions paying $1800 for the trans, and that I tried to get him for $200 more after the fact. I posted it for 1800, after finding out the freight was way more than we calculated, I raised the price to 2000. He said no and would pass, then started texting me and we negotiated from $2000 down to $1850. Payment was sent and the trans was shipped out at that point. Upon receiving the trans, Ramanda calls Century again to get a rundown on the specs. He called me wanting a refund of FIFTY dollars, I said no and that's when the claim with PayPal was filed by him saying the item received was not as described.

We all can clearly see how the trans is anything but "not as advertised", as he says above "i am very pleased with the trans i[t] shifts smooth pulls hard anytime i punch it". Also, via text, he further confirms the transmission to be functional and satisfying by saying, "im loving the transmission" and "Century does an amazing job the mofo transmission is the shit i love it so much".describing the item. My guess is Ramanda ended up wanting to make more power than the as advertised transmission he received could handle but just want man enough to admit it and eat the freight to get it back to me. Instead, he decided to lie at a Tyler Clark levels about so many things and prove that he is truly a dumb ass.

Quite sad that a 22 year old man is more mature and wiser to what the situation is, and how to react in comparison to a 35 year punk. Since posting my warning to stay away from Ramanda, he's called me at all hours of the day, middle of the night, 3 am in morning, texted me nonstop to brag about how he got a free transmission, then all the posts on the forum...all because I ignored all of his attempts to contact me. I'm responding now because he crossed the line, threatened to come to my house that he was going to "Fuck me up" and "Fuck your girl" and "Is coming to Texas this weekend" and more. An absolute idiot. All of this because he wanted 50 bucks back and I said no? The only thing that makes sense is Ramanda Jones is full of shit. I guess if you're cool with a someone like this having your personal information, then go ahead and do business with him. Quite sad that in our small community we have guys like this polluting the group with ignorance and deceit. They're doing nothing but tarnishing the reputation that these cars and the people that keep them going have established since they first rolled off the assembly lines.

Ramanda, you should have been a man, I mean, are times so bad for you that the 50 bucks broke the deal? Why could you not just have been a man, followed the rules of PayPal, returned the transmission and ate the freight because I didn't want to credit you 50 bucks? I know, I know... you have told me over and over again how your so rich, sent me pics of stacks of cash, whores wearing bikinis in the back of a convertible rolls royce...blah blah blah....if all that is true, then its not about 50 bucks, or its not true, you are broke, and 50 bucks meant that much to you, but I think its all due to the fact you lack manhood, honesty, the ability do the right thing and continue to prove that you are a complete and utter dumb ass.

Mike Kurtz with Century and I have a high level of mutual respect. Anyone can feel free to contact him on this subject, he will be happy to verify that Ramanda is being dishonest with his statements.

Again, proof on what really happened with this entire ordeal is attached and a recording of the conversation with the manager at paypal is in the link below.

edit: attached pics should be in reverse order to get the proper context
THE RULES OF Paypal are i return the item and you was gonna eat the return shipping you lying fuck. mike of century did a great job with the transmission the problem was you trying to squeez me at every turn and when i look over the invoice and see charges not on the bill you think im going to not say anything? you even tried to say he charged you for items he didnt put on the bill. i told you from the get go ill send it back you got butt hurt because you knew you would have to pay the return shipping and i was gonna make sure it was as high a rate as i could get but paypal gave me my money and a trans which shifts silky smooth and it was free cant get any better