Champion GN1 Aluminum Heads / Stock Iron Heads

twstdv6

I have a set of Champion GN1 Aluminum Heads that are for sale. They are set up for a Roller Cam. I believe they are the First Generation, but I am not positive, just know they don't look like the newer style and are 3 bolt shaft mount. They are still on my car and I will be pulling them off tonight. These heads do not smoke period at startup, idle or driving. My car has never idled smoother, I came across a set of ported irons that have suited my needs as a street driven GN almost daily. These are in drop in condition and will come with the heads stud kit.

I am asking $1000.00 Shipped For Aluminum or your best offer and you pay for shipping! Would be willing to trade for some QA1 Adjustable shocks also.

I also have a set of Stock 8445 Heads that just have been freshened up with Bigger SS valves and new Valve Springs and New Valve seals setup for a Flat tappet Cam. No port work done to these stock heads.
Asking $500 Shipped OBO!

Please resonable offers only.

do the alumn. heads have any repairs? and do they inclode the rockers since they won't fit the iron heads I have near new t&d shaft rockers for iron heads if your interested in a possible deal.

Repairs

They have been helicoiled were the intake bolts to the heads (3) , and were the rocker shafts bolt to the heads (3) and they are nice and tight.

I will reply to the pm when I get home in an hour or so. my phone won't let me reply to pm's thanks!

Ported

They are ported direct from Champion in and out as per there specs, as well as the bigger Vavles and other things they do. They are larger then stock, but not Race ported.

All PM's replied to.

If anyone is interested in pics, PM your email info and I will send them to you

so who bought them, since I thought I was first in line on these. By the time I got looking at the pictures, and built the balls up to send 1k to a stranger, they were gone!!! WTF?

dirty bstrds! I hope the f'n heads pop off the top of your block like a f'n bottle rocket. Dirty seller!! POS>:mad:

get mad I posted like this, I could care less. :rolleyes:
have a great evening a-hole.

LMFAO... I bought the heads sorry for undercutting you Im deployed to Iraq and dont get to read throught the posts to often when I do and see somthing I need I go for it, thats what I did. I hope the heads dont sky rocket off my block now Im gonna put head clamps on it since I was cursed. lol probably not have way to much money in the project as it is. Good luck finding heads though turboelky, there out there somewhere. Twstdv6; thanks for the quick pictures and for the fast sale I know these are a hot Item and appriciate you letting me buy them.

Best wishes
Martin

Actually you were first post, But PM's were before Post!

Alot of People have Pm'd me on these and some way before the actual reply posts, and most of them wanted pics. If you didn't say you wanted them and just need pics, it's just an inquiry and not a commitment to me. A great deal on the Heads was put out there, and you were sleeping on them. where I come from you> Put Up or Shut Up, Break Bread! Stranger or not, If your scared then don't buy. I would have jumped on it, if it what I was looking for. Call it what you want. Have A Good Day!

I passed on them when i got my pics because they were not ported by Champion , they werent ported at all and i needed a ported replacement for one of mine that was cracked to hell and back.

LMFAO... I bought the heads sorry for undercutting you Im deployed to Iraq and dont get to read throught the posts to often when I do and see somthing I need I go for it, thats what I did. I hope the heads dont sky rocket off my block now Im gonna put head clamps on it since I was cursed. lol probably not have way to much money in the project as it is. Good luck finding heads though turboelky, there out there somewhere. Twstdv6; thanks for the quick pictures and for the fast sale I know these are a hot Item and appriciate you letting me buy them.
its all good, this is a respectable response. Good luck with your project.
Best wishes
Martin

your mother
Alot of People have Pm'd me on these and some way before the actual reply posts, and most of them wanted pics. If you didn't say you wanted them and just need pics, it's just an inquiry and not a commitment to me. A great deal on the Heads was put out there, and you were sleeping on them. where I come from you> Put Up or Shut Up, Break Bread! Stranger or not, If your scared then don't buy. I would have jumped on it, if it what I was looking for. Call it what you want. Have A Good Day!
maybe if you would have told me there were people ahead of me, I would not have bothered with the pm's back and forth. I told you I am for sure interested in the heads, but who in their right mind would buy something without pictures? Well, obviously somebody did, and good for them. I was not sleeping on them, I was being cautious.
end result: I still got my money, somebody else is happy, you got your sell, and gnguy84 is gay. Have a great day guys!:D

I understand your anger Turboelky. That putts gnguy84 did the same thing to me just a week or two ago.There is no such thing as first in line or first to post "i'll take it" anymore. Nowadays if you want something someone is selling, all a person has to do is offer a little bit more cash and the item is sold out from under you even if you had first dibs. Its really a shame... i'm seeing this more and more on this board. :frown: Might as well turn this "for sale" section into an auction.