Celebrity TB Owners/Members?

scrobbyd

Since I've saw a few threads on the forums today concerning celebrity TB Buick owners. Just wondering what Hollywood celebrities, athletes, music artist, own or have owned a TB. Also do we have any these people currently as TB members. Just curious, the only person of celebrity that I'd ever heard of was Reggie Jackson and of Jay Leno.

charlie sheen had a gnat or a gnx if i remember. sean penn owns one and i remember 5- 7 years ago it was stolen and found in vegas.

Burt Reynolds years ago had a GNX.....we sold him parts for it.

Also the actor who played the son on the Beverly Hillbillies had or still has a GN he bought parts from us.

When the cars were new I am sure their was quite a few sold to prominent people in the mvoie world, sports world, etc.....

Slightly off the subject when we were picking up our Syclone at GMC headquarters in Michigan I recall seeing the paperwork that Tom Cruise and Clint Eastwood and I think Randy Travis were getting the new Syclones back in 1991. We purchased one of the 2 GMC used for all the magazine testing etc. (Tight fit for Clint since seats were not very adjustable!)

People like that have deep connections and generally don't go through normal channels when buying a vehicle.

David Spade I I believe had a GN or may still have one.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dave Navarro guitarist formerly of red hot chili peppers and janes addiction also the ex husband of Carmen Electra, Orlando Magic nba player now retired Stacey Augmon had gnx no.169, Charles Schwab, Don Schumacher and the owner of the Marriott hotel chain.