CCW D240

I didn't have to do anything really. I took the measurements from Scott's car from GNS performance when I had my wheels made. Stock suspension and brakes. Unfortunately only got to drive the car for a couple of months before it got stolen. [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No, the insurance covered the loss. To be honest I'd rather have the car than the money. Lot of hard work and time went into getting it to where it was. I still have the itch though so another is in my future next year or whenever a good deal comes along. [emoji16]

Lolo, just confirm the backspacing. 4.50 on the front and 4.75 on the rears? I might be going with them for a set of 17’s. 2600 for wheels and tires? Or just the wheels? If any would chime in also not to steal Lolo’s post. Would that be the correct backspacing for our cars without using any wheel spacers? I just want a set that look good and can just bolt on. Lolo car looks good with the wheels. In your opinion? Way better than GTA wheels in regards to looks?

12-14 weeks sounds like a long time, but they may be backed up. When I ordered my ccw's, last year, exactly 9weeks passed before they were delivered. It was estimated to be 8 weeks. They were really great with keeping me informed.

That's a very nice looking wheel, they will look good once you get them on. Don't forget to post pics

They've gotten slower since Weld bought them.

Lolo, just confirm the backspacing. 4.50 on the front and 4.75 on the rears? I might be going with them for a set of 17’s. 2600 for wheels and tires? Or just the wheels? If any would chime in also not to steal Lolo’s post. Would that be the correct backspacing for our cars without using any wheel spacers? I just want a set that look good and can just bolt on. Lolo car looks good with the wheels. In your opinion? Way better than GTA wheels in regards to looks?

Going that big, you should measure the car and then give the measurements to CCW and they'll be able to set them up right. These wheels aren't something you can return if you get the backspace wrong and they don't fit, so you have to get it right the first time.

http://www.superchevy.com/how-to/wh...ure-for-bigger-wheels-and-tires-size-matters/

Remember I didn't end up going with the CCW wheels. the ones I did buy were 2600 just for the wheels. CCW would have been 4k just for the wheels. There is a sticky in this section of the forum where Scott from GNS talks about the offset of the wheels. I believe the offset for front and back was -23 but don't remember exactly.

These are the measurements I used
7d15c1f84734eff935ebe5f7ba4e542b.jpg

Gta's can't hold a candle to the wheels that were on my car. They really made the car stand out. But that's just my opinion. [emoji16]

And just to confirm. The front wheels did end up at 4.50 do to me giving gmr wheels the wrong offset. They had never done a wheel for a grand national before so it was a little bit if trial and error. But they should have the specs on file after doing my wheels.

And just to confirm. The front wheels did end up at 4.50 do to me giving gmr wheels the wrong offset. They had never done a wheel for a grand national before so it was a little bit if trial and error. But they should have the specs on file after doing my wheels.

Did you have stock brakes?
Will the measure the car for correct fitment? I thinking of going with same GMR wheels, however I am going with 20s and I have C6 calipers .
Thanks for the info in advance

I did have stock calipers on mine. Not sure on the measurement difference with the c6 calipers.

I did have stock calipers on mine. Not sure on the measurement difference with the c6 calipers.

Thanks for the response.
Will they measure the car? Or do you have to know your specs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just gave them my specs. But if you're close to them I'd stop by and have them take measurements.