CCW D240

Still haven't mounted them. I don't drive the car much.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Those look great. Looking forward to seeing them mounted on the car.
Have any contact info for these guys who built your wheels?

Name of the company that makes them is vrwheels. That specific wheel is their own brand GMR SF1…. They can make whatever size wheel ordered as they have all their own machining equipment. I wish I had the time right now to mount mine but I don't. They have me a 3 to 4 week lead time. The price on their website says 3600 but obviously I already posted what they charged me.

Update guys. Went to mount the wheels and it looks like I may have given these guys the wrong specs for the front wheels. I did put on the rear ones to see what they look like. Very happy how these turned out. Front will be redone in a couple days and I'll update. Honestly no comparison from the gta wheels to these.
44d5a0e363c37d26b112bf03978e4086.jpg
148489032031b269920e0e900c2e068e.jpg
890e1f43bc0df467063630208517dfcf.jpg

Update.. all four wheels on. Left the wheel place and the car completely died. Had to tow it home. Guess it didn't like it's new shoes. The front backspacing on these is actually 4.5 and rear is 4.75

Looks good though now it's just sitting again until I have time to fix it. Lol
1268354838c9ac66490ccb38acf80fc9.jpg

I'm too old school. The wheel just looks too large relative to the tire sidewall and the fit in the wheel well. I do like the backspacing position in both front and back.

But my 16" GTAs look too small nowadays and the zero offset looks goofy on the rears.

Maybe 17" is the ticket.

Nice job getting such a great deal on these! Overall they are very nice design and would think all lot of GN guys will love them.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You may be right. 17 may be the ticket for a tire on these cars.

One thing I will say is that this car is not at the stock ride height either. Not sure what the drop on it is because it was this way when I got it. A regular ride height car would possibly look much different.

No. Haven't had the time to look at it. You know I live on island time Reggie...