casting #

What are you looking for exactly ? I believe that # stamp is from chapman racing who probably did the porting and machine work to the head. Joel

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Tom at Champion Racing Heads. I heard he is short on employees right now, u may have to be patient.

CRH would be Chapman Racing Heads if we're talking about Stage II heads. The rest is the job #.

Neal

I checked one of my Indy square port heads out. The casting number is still 255000168 instead of 153. I would find it very odd that any type of stage 2 casting would be anything outside of a 255000153 to 255000168 part number. But that being said Im very curious to get to the bottom of this for my info. Please keep us posted as to your findings. Good luck and thanks Mike

maybe this will help its not a casting # but a stamped # CRH1159458 on the front of the head thanks for the help

Since it's stamped, I would say that the CRH is Chapman Racing Head, 11594 is probably a date code and the 58 is the set #.

Chapman is out of business. Mike Lane who worked for Chapman started his own company http://www.fastlanemachineinc.com/ . Give him a call.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com