Casper's Electronics

IMG_1875.jpg

Yup dirty..

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I was hoping you would post a pic and I see another sneaky fast car next to it,your like me " don't crush them restore them" sweet rides bro
It's 67 outside where I live here in philly so I'm checking my ride out today and just discovered a busted ground wire near the passenger side header heat shield but that's cars for you I'll check you later,Chris

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 189
I was hoping you would post a pic and I see another sneaky fast car next to it,your like me " don't crush them restore them" sweet rides bro
It's 67 outside where I live here in philly so I'm checking my ride out today and just discovered a busted ground wire near the passenger side header heat shield but that's cars for you I'll check you later,Chris
Talked with John at Casper and the powermaster ground is built in the harness with the other grounds.

Very true chris..

Did anyone else have an issue hooking wires up inside car. Seemed like wire harness was to long inside car. It was very difficult getting everything to fit like original.

Did anyone else have an issue hooking wires up inside car. Seemed like wire harness was to long inside car. It was very difficult getting everything to fit like original.

I have the extra length inside the fender.

Harness was longer in the car but was able to tuck things away nicely. Harness is stiff so it's kinda a pita

Harness was longer in the car but was able to tuck things away nicely. Harness is stiff so it's kinda a pita

I was able to cut the tape off inside and fold the harness like original. Used some flexible conduit and able to use the original trim pieces. Was a pita

So boost I see ya got that harness in your
Oops sorry that's a fiat not a real car but I know a guy who has a Nash from the 50's with a turbocharged Buick engine in it It's about as big as a bumper car.anyway about the harness how long did it take you to put it in ? Was it mostly plug and play? Or cutting and splicing?

I didn't have any problem. Any excess wires were hidden by the panel under the glove box.

I didn't have any problem. Any excess wires were hidden by the panel under the glove box.
That's awesome,I'm doing mine after this season over the winter I'm working on getting my temperature under the hood down and relays redone because of the heat, well one thing at a time right best of luck, chris from philly pa

That's awesome,I'm doing mine after this season over the winter I'm working on getting my temperature under the hood down and relays redone because of the heat, well one thing at a time right best of luck, chris from philly pa
Getting ready to install motor. Did some work on it while it was out. Harlon sharp 1.5 roller rockers, champion ported heads and intake, hemco upper plenum, and ported stock throttle body.

Attachments

• IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0932.JPG
    IMG_0932.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0930.JPG
    IMG_0930.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0937.JPG
    IMG_0937.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0934.JPG
    IMG_0934.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 90
Getting ready to install motor. Did some work on it while it was out. Harlon sharp 1.5 roller rockers, champion ported heads and intake, hemco upper plenum, and ported stock throttle body.

Attachments

• IMG_0936.JPG
    IMG_0936.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1058.JPG
    IMG_1058.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1059.JPG
    IMG_1059.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1060.JPG
    IMG_1060.JPG