Caspers Does It Again - 25%

GNVenom

Merry Christmas to all of our Buick friends.

Here's another super deal - 25% off, Christmas day and the day after. Last hoorah for the year and it's a big one.

Remember, only applies to website orders on Christmas day and the day after, coupon code CHRISTMAS

christmas_2015.jpg

Everything except custom engine harnesses. Stock 87 engine harness is included in this sale.
Enjoy!
Wow John, This is awesome. Maybe It's time to get a new harness.
John is there any difference in your replacement stock harness as far as wires being longer, higher gauge wire, or is it exactly the same?

The engine harness we supply has several improvements over the stock harness: 1. Longer ground pigtails, and more grounds (no internal splices), 2. Longer sensor connections for TPS, ATS and a few others, 3. All feeders are individually fuse-linked (not shared, like the original), 4. Includes SEALED relay connectors and comes with the relays for AC, Fuel, Coolant Fans, 4. Delay Relay is completely eliminated, 5. All color codes are identical to factory wiring, with a few exceptions for manufacturing improvements.

Looks like I ordered a engine harness one week too soon. :(
Very generous for John to offer such a discount on a quality USA made product.

Hey John, I'm getting same message about coupon expired, I tried allcaps and lower case. still didnt work. I'm trying to buy caspers power pack 103100 . I put in card info and after I hit enter instead of giving me a conf # it sent be back to login again and that when it said expired. Will try to call.

well it looks like it went though at full price. it didnt give me 25% discount. please call 847-878-2689

Well I just ordered a engine harness put all caps and lower case.it stated coupon as expired also.can any one advise.
Thanks

Same thing here, I tried to order a dual fan harness, it says coupon has expired.

same here , tried lowercase uppercase no go ..coupon expired message ????????????? 305.00 in the cart