Casper Hotwire kit

Geezy

Good evening fellow Buick owners,
I tried doing a search, but only cane up with for sale posts.

I have a Caspers electronics hotwire kit, what is the proper fuel pressure to set it at?
I have a Racetronix 255lp fuel pump.60lb Siemens M000200 injectors. And 5.7 Chip no alky. Not sure what other info forum members may need to provide correct information.
Thank you in advance guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would set the fuel pressure per the chip.

The TT chips are 43 psi with the vacuum line disconnected from the fuel pressure regulator, but remember, some cars like less and some like more.

You would set the fuel pressure per the chip.

The TT chips are 43 psi with the vacuum line disconnected from the fuel pressure regulator, but remember, some cars like less and some like more.

Thats what I thought,

I didnt have a hotwire kit, until now When I connected it the car ran like crap, however, I did not change fuel pressure when hotwire kit was connected since the directions didnt say to do so. I disconnected it and the car ran with out issue. With the hotwire connected felt as if going into boost it was not getting enough fuel.

Ill try to reset the pressure.
Thanks for the information!

That is strange.
With higher voltage the pump would pump more, but the regular should compensate for it I would think.

My thinking is you tighten/ loosen the screw so the regulator opens at 43 psi. whether the pump pumps 80 psi. or 90.

Like you say, reset the fuel pressure and watch the scanmaster's 02 numbers.

Good evening fellow Buick owners,
I tried doing a search, but only cane up with for sale posts.

I have a Caspers electronics hotwire kit, what is the proper fuel pressure to set it at?
I have a Racetronix 255lp fuel pump.60lb Siemens M000200 injectors. And 5.7 Chip no alky. Not sure what other info forum members may need to provide correct information.
Thank you in advance guys!

42 line off and tweak from there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That is strange.
With higher voltage the pump would pump more, but the regular should compensate for it I would think.

My thinking is you tighten/ loosen the screw so the regulator opens at 43 psi. whether the pump pumps 80 psi. or 90.

Like you say, reset the fuel pressure and watch the scanmaster's 02 numbers.

Crazy thing is I disconnected it and no changes to anything, and the car ran perfectly fine, I only got the Hotwire kit because of the 25% off sale.

O2 readings are in the 750-800s
I have a heated 02 sensor from Casper’s as well. Blm 115-119 without hotwire
With I didnt check.
But well see Ill update once I get a chance to mess with the car again.