Casper engine harness

Thanks have a friend who needs to get one in his car. Told him it's probably one of the best upgrades you can make for these cars! Especially when you see what 30yr old wiring looks like!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks have a friend who needs to get one in his car. Told him it's probably one of the best upgrades you can make for these cars! Especially when you see what 30yr old wiring looks like!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree 100%

Do they guys with the low mile harness want to sell to a guy that needs one? PM me please.

Low mileage , high mileage really doesn't matter much in my eyes. It's still 30yr old Wiring. I would bite the bullet and save for a caspers unit you'll be happier in the long run.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The wiring under the dash is old too. No harness available for that......So once again I will buy someones removed harness. PM me.

Yup old wiring is nothing to fear. Wiring cuts, breaks, or corrosion is almost always at individual connectors and exists on a case by case basis. Learn to troubleshoot wiring, it is not that hard. Find the problem if one exists, and rework the connector.

Yup old wiring is nothing to fear. Wiring cuts, breaks, or corrosion is almost always at individual connectors and exists on a case by case basis. Learn to troubleshoot wiring, it is not that hard. Find the problem if one exists, and rework the connector.
I don't want to be troubleshooting wiring at 10:00 pm 10 hours from home on the side of the road. So I bought Casper's harness. It is not a 2 hour job for me, as others have said. Took me longer than that to remove the inner fender well. Will probably be 10-12 hours, but I've never done anything like this before and I work slowly. We also have a discussion in the Casper's vendor feedback section.

Lmfao, how many hours to R&R Heads

Lmfao, how many hours to R&R Heads

I don't know. When I blew a hg at the track, I brought my car to the engine builder and paid him. But I'd be happy to learn on your car! Just drop it off with your checkbook! :)

Can't afford your hourly rate.. glad to see you got it done.

Wow all these harnesses being replaced and not one PM to sell their "junk" to the "needy".