Casper chip?

mattcsn

I searched around and couldn't really find much on the Casper chip. I just picked up this gn up not too long ago and was wondering if anyone had any info on it? I suspect it's dated and just worth getting the tt one?
e0c1859c76c639c0aa5618a8c0396b59.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Did you call Casper's Electronics? It has a Serial number. They might be able to tell you exactly what it was burned for.

But to answer your other question, you'll probably be better off with a new TT chip.

Nice thanks. I did email them in hopes they could give me some info. I just didn't even see them available anymore from Casper.

Pull the chip out carefully and look at the bottom. There should be a sticker with additional info such as the injectors it was made for, max spark advance, etc. That was the convention "back in the day". If it say "Bluetop Performer" you're in luck because I have the details for it.

Pull the chip out carefully and look at the bottom. There should be a sticker with additional info such as the injectors it was made for, max spark advance, etc. That was the convention "back in the day". If it say "Bluetop Performer" you're in luck because I have the details for it.
Nice I'll take a look, thanks