Cash Days in TAI quallifing!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have way too much fun. I can respect that.;) I wish we could get this kind of excitement going in the South Western section.
Maybe I'll help sponsor this thing. What do you guys say, a hundred bucks to whoever puts JD on the trailer. :eek::D
If he wins the event, he gets it.

That could help to knock the dust off those fun meters.

Mike B.

You guys have way too much fun. I can respect that.;) I wish we could get this kind of excitement going in the South Western section.
Maybe I'll help sponsor this thing. What do you guys say, a hundred bucks to whoever puts JD on the trailer. :eek::D

Mike B.
Woo hoo ....

JD is going to the stands to shoot video

Bryan

Mike B.
Wait a minute why isn't Bryan on the hot seat , he is TAI champ, for know, either way you are rite WE ARE GONNA HAVE A BLAST!!!

I think there should be quite a few grudge races to settle some scores. I want to run Bryan and Clint again- no going on red and no faulty wastegate clips ;)

Sounds good - Thursday is the best day at the races, no stupid car show, no waiting around, just full on wrenching and making passes all day hangin' out.

Sounds good - Thursday is the best day at the races, no stupid car show, no waiting around, just full on wrenching and making passes all day hangin' out.
Exactly..... Think we all have a few GRUDGES RACES TO SETTLE!!!;);););)

Well this just got interesting...

I got your back Bryan...

Btw ..I don't see the Englewood dream team in #1 #2 spots .

Well this just got interesting...

I got your back Bryan...

Btw ..I don't see the Englewood dream team in #1 #2 spots .
I think the race with Jim ....will be a good match
JD may have a faster car but we will see if he can keep his composure at the tree ...no telling if he will be PMSing or what !
I say he leaves at 15 psi and stands it on the bumper :)

Bryan

I think the race with Jim ....will be a good match
JD may have a faster car but we will see if he can keep his composure at the tree ...no telling if he will be PMSing or what !
I say he leaves at 15 psi and stands it on the bumper :)

Bryan
I'll be ready...........for ANYTHING.......

I think there should be quite a few grudge races to settle some scores. I want to run Bryan and Clint again- no going on red and no faulty wastegate clips ;)

External baby you have nothing to worry about...... As I bring the boost in at half track to drive around your ass then you'll know it

Hope if your interested in coming, COME EARLY .......THE FUN IS STARTING FROM THE GET GO!!!