Cash bounty on Turbo Lou's Dodge Demon.

The child it’s one lucky pass and he feels that he is ready to be the next John force

It’s rather unfortunate that we don’t have an unbiased moderator to maintain law and order and discourage bullying of senior citizens Who want nothing more than to enjoy their golden years free from having to deal with certain lower life forms that lurk this southwest section.

Yeah while he’s at the starting line jacking off Trying to build boost I’ll be long gone

Very nice,

But you're going to have to tighten up that reaction time by well over a full second to beat Lou to the stripe. :)
Could be closer to 2 secs, considering that old farts history of leaving on the first yellow!

Very nice,

But you're going to have to tighten up that reaction time by well over a full second to beat Lou to the stripe. :)
Wasn’t worried about the light, just trying to get my launch down. I don’t have all the fancy features the Demon has, I actually have to drive the car...Lou is on auto pilot o_O

Wasn’t worried about the light, just trying to get my launch down. I don’t have all the fancy features the Demon has, I actually have to drive the car...Lou is on auto pilot o_O

Jermy needs to get over that whipping I gave him the last time he was disrespectful same goes for spoonful our illustrious moderator . The answer to youth & enthusiasm is old age and deceit. I bougt the demon to shut them up if they start going too quick I’ll buy A bigger supercharger from Whipple that has 4500 CFM put a tune on my car and cremate them.

Last edited:
It has become obvious to me that the current $500.00 bounty on Lou and his car may not be high enough.
Let me make some phone calls.

If the loser gets any of the $$$, I'll run Lou in my walker.
Does Lou get to keep the $$$ if there are no challengers.

I’m not sure if we’re keeping Lou young and mean, or giving him a stroke. Mike, can you check on Lou? He’s sending terrorizing text messages....he’s lost his sheep :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jermy you’re a whore who will do anything for 500 bucks if I beat your ass you’re going to have to go up in front of everyone wearing a MAGA hat At the bates event & publicly apologize for your insubordination and then after that I want all the Latinos to lineup and pull a train on you for supporting Donald Trump .These are my conditions do you except them .

Lou, I’ll donate the $500 bucks I get from beating that demon, and donate it to you towards your new 4500cfm blower. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thursday 5 PM at the starting line be ready no bullshit or excuses will be the first ones out of the gate while the track is still fresh .

You guys should be aware of the saying "old guys rule", and in Lou's case you need to add that "we cheat when necessary"! :)

Also, Lou has has more resources than any 3 of us combined.

In the name of fairness-ish, what are the rules?

*Whoever runs the quickest ET of the night?
*Whoever gets to the stripe first WITHOUT red lighting? :rolleyes:
*Lou's rules. Whatever goes. He'll let you know the rules after the race.:unsure:
*Something else?