Cash bounty on Turbo Lou's Dodge Demon.

Ok lou just call me earlier today And said look jerry I don’t want no problems with no Mexicans so with that said IM OUT and he said this let’s just keep making money out this junks and I respect my old lady for that att:jerry900hpgn @whooping on Lou nalgas ,,,,,,,,he wants some 1 ass and I think he stay somewhere in San Fernando valley :censored:

will this be on pay per view???

Hmmm.
There will most likely be video involved. As there was for the last documentation of Lou's humbling, that led to the selling of his Dodge hellkitten and pathetic attempt at attacking our great Turbo Buick heritage.:cry:

Last edited:
Rumor has it that Lou has mothballed his gross polluting Dodge Demon and just bought some fancy little Italian car. I hear that the engine's up front. My guess would be it's a Fiat. :rolleyes: The Fiat's gas mileage is right up there with the Prius. Way to go Lou. Al Gore would be proud. :)

Keep upping the ante, and things could get interesting! :)

I would like a shot again with the yellow Toyota, and Beto would certainly be a tough one to beat.

Brent would be a year away to have his competitive, but it would great to have a few other "players", and if everyone threw in a few bucks, it could be a real fun event.

Here is a pic of my entry which should be done next week [I hope?]

Tucson next Friday and Saturday, and a track rental again next Sunday will be a great time thanks to Joe again.

View attachment 337068
DO IT LEAK OIL ?

I'm tired of you disrespectful A-holes so I just bought a ferrari & maybe now I,ll get some respect.

ooo hhh chit lou is pissed off
should of got the new Tesla and blown em all away
buy American be American LOL

Well sh*t, I finally met Lou this past weekend after picking up an engine he built for my beloved GN, I will tell you over the phone he Seemed very nice and educated , then I met this 7’ tall man who owned a few odd cars. The named Demon, a black Ferrari and under covers a Porsche and a lil black truck as well as ...... do I say a hybrid Lexus. That wasn’t the strangest part, has anyone met his son?
b27f4fa02576aa205144986c3a3dc76d.jpg

He introduced him as Lamby? Did I have the right guy build my motor? Should I be worried? Will it handle 20+ PSI?
6b14eadda1566a4e67ae64ef466013be.jpg
the second pic is of me and Lou, why the latex Lou? Help a fella out guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well sh*t, I finally met Lou this past weekend after picking up an engine he built for my beloved GN, I will tell you over the phone he Seemed very nice and educated , then I met this 7’ tall man who owned a few odd cars. The named Demon, a black Ferrari and under covers a Porsche and a lil black truck as well as ...... do I say a hybrid Lexus. That wasn’t the strangest part, has anyone met his son?
b27f4fa02576aa205144986c3a3dc76d.jpg

He introduced him as Lamby? Did I have the right guy build my motor? Should I be worried? Will it handle 20+ PSI?
6b14eadda1566a4e67ae64ef466013be.jpg
the second pic is of me and Lou, why the latex Lou? Help a fella out guys!

Check the "chic" in post 36.
That's one of Lou's "acquaintances", and most likely, Lamby's mom...;)

As for the latex...TMI.:rolleyes:

the purpose of those latex gloves is I’m starting to offer a free prostrate check with every engine purchase limited time offer only one per customer . Seriously Noog and his lovely wife traveled from Seattle to come down and pick up the engine And stayed with us . I have to admit that I was a bit nervous when he confessed to me that he was a Democrat I was relieved when they left that none of my silverware was missing as was with the Clintons when they vacated the White House .

the purpose of those latex gloves is I’m starting to offer a free prostrate check with every engine purchase limited time offer only one per customer . Seriously Noog and his lovely wife traveled from Seattle to come down and pick up the engine And stayed with us . I have to admit that I was a bit nervous when he confessed to me that he was a Democrat I was relieved when they left that none of my silverware was missing as was with the Clintons when they vacated the White House .

It wasn’t the exam that was uncomfortable, it’s the onset Parkinson’s you have that made things more tolerable. And again, thanks for all you did. Really, you Republicans really need to get over the value of your silver plated wears. I mean we can get them at the Piggly Wiggly for half off nowadays.
Seriously Can’t wait to run 13.0s in the quarter!
Give our best to DBrat!

HaHa , yeah it’s all good First Democrat I ever met with a sense of humor it was nice spending time with you and your wife fond memories