CAS V-2 Front Mount Intercooler

onebadsix

Tony Dequik cas v-2 , 2 1/2 pipes , connectors , clamps all included , intercooler is in good shape , one pipe has a couple of scratches small dents . I bought this intercooler new several years ago ,putting my car back to stock $ 575.00 plus shipping

Attachments

• 20160826_114624.jpg
    20160826_114624.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 428
  • 20160826_114505.jpg
    20160826_114505.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 374
Tony Dequik cas v-2 , 2 1/2 pipes , connectors , clamps all included , intercooler is in good shape , one pipe has a couple of scratches small dents . I bought this intercooler new several years ago ,putting my car back to stock $ 575.00 plus shipping

Now this is a deal .. have no idea how this is still for sale .. GREAT intercooler ! .. guys must not be paying attention ... GLWS

Interested what inlet pipe dose it use to connect to the TB ?? That pipe looks short to me please correct me if Im wrong :)
Maybe an installed photo would help?
Pretty sure I want it and can pay with pay pal
Im located in Michingan
Thanks

located in Spokane Wa , the pipe from the intercooler to the throttle body connects with a coupler to the stock up pipe

Interested what inlet pipe dose it use to connect to the TB ?? That pipe looks short to me please correct me if Im wrong :)
Maybe an installed photo would help?
Pretty sure I want it and can pay with pay pal
Im located in Michingan
Thanks
Here is a picture using a 3" up pipe to the throttle body

Attachments

• 100_0929.JPG
    100_0929.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 183
I have a friend who is very interested but can't directly respond to you (he's going to a ball game with a bus load of beautiful women). I'm 1st in line for my friend. How much to ship to Sterling Heights Mich..My only concern wood be how do you ship this without damage?>

Do you do Paypal? The person interested in the intercooler is Avanging6. Please shoot him a message as I don't need to be in the middle of your deal with him.

Do you do Paypal? The person interested in the intercooler is Avanging6. Please shoot him a message as I don't need to be in the middle of your deal with him.
member 27962 I have decided to stay with what I have. Thanks anyway avanging 6