Cars Needed in Orlando...

markboss

I am posting this for the Buick owners who may be interested...
in this event....I am forwarding this to you and your group for consideration, as it was posted on the Musclecarfloridaforum..

Sign In to MUSCLE & CLASSIC CAR NETWORK - MUSCLE & CLASSIC CAR NETWORK

One of the members has dealt when Darrell Cole previously and he is a man of his word...

Most of you know me...I have the Black 67 Shelby GT350, and the 70 Mustang Boss 302, as well as a 86 Buick GN, and I have already signed up for this event...Sounds like a great way to make a few bucks....Darrel's phone number is 407 963-9089

"Alright guys, start your engines, for I've got a money maker for you. I would like to help some of you guys make a easy $275.00 for only 3 hours of your time, driving your own car. The job details are to transport some special guest from the Gaylord Palms Hotel to the Kissimmee Municipal Airport. I will need up to 33 cars for this event. The car years I need are from 1979 to 1989. Your car must be able to carry at least 3 to 4 people. I will take any thing from a Cadillac, Lincoln, Olds, Pontiac, Chevrolet, Ford, Buick, as long as the car presents well both inside and out. We might have to make two trips if I don't get enough cars, but I think the distance is no more than 8 miles apart from one another. If you are interested, please get in contact with me by the network. Please leave me your full name, address, and the best number to get a hold of you. The dress code will be dark dress pants, and white button up shirt. I look forward to meeting everybody at this really cool event. DON'T FORGET, THIS JOB WILL PAY YOU $275.00 IF YOU SIGN UP BEFORE IT FILLS UP! Hope to see you there."

Best Regards,
Darrel Cole
Cole's Classic Cars,

must you be a member to reach you?I don`t care to post all my personel info on yet another forum .
I am interested and have a 87 t-type.