Carry this for me plz.....

1952ray

Scrambled Dog
Well looks like I am, my wife is taken me to Hilton Head Island. For a month. This is not my idea and it’s to long. I will say I’m glad to get out of this house. And I’m not having to get on any damn plane. And yes she does need a big time break. She is so tired of 12-16 hours a day. She has been talking about retiring.

Tell her to retire, and stay put.

This COVID this is fucking serious. And the beaches have proven to be super spreader situations.

I'm glad for you but what about the trip you, Jerryl, Grass Doctor and I were planning to Copenhagen. ;);)
Well you may want to wait some. As the whore houses are not open yet. The Fun girls all over the EU are raising hell. Read about that today. I would love to go other then the plane ride

Tell her to retire, and stay put.

This COVID this is fucking serious. And the beaches have proven to be super spreader situations.
Yes I know you are right, we, rather she is bringing a defibrillater, also drugs. Also she is bringing one of her PA’s. I will not be on the beach unless there is no people around. The house is on the southern end of the island. Not lots of people there. Belongs to one of her Dr’s friends She has spent stupid money for this trip.

Yes I know you are right, we, rather she is bringing a defibrillater, also drugs. Also she is bringing one of her PA’s. I will not be on the beach unless there is no people around. The house is on the southern end of the island. Not lots of people there. Belongs to one of her Dr’s friends She has spent stupid money for this trip.

Bless her heart. :love: Act thrilled about it even if you're only so so with it. Think ya got a keeper.

I love Hilton head almost moved there for a job ...but I told the guy he was an idiot for spray hawking greens ..LOL..my dream city would have to be Charleston ..but its still great where I live ....sounds like a nice trip and well deserved ....the ocean and beach can do wonders for your health physically and mentally ....enjoy ....and KC87 I thought we were going to Israel so you could release your sins :p

Went to Missouri for the 4th, stayed for a week, just got back Saturday after noon. The 4th wasn't very good this year, about 4 houses down a fight broke out and fireworks began, between 2 shooters, 5 people got shot and 2 killed. My daughters friend died and an 11 year girl died. One of the shooters was 15 years old. And to make matters worse, the neighbor hit my Pontiac G6 GXP, now I gotta replace the Door on it.

I just finished a 15 day vacation. First big break from work in quite a while. Anyway, stayed home mostly but I did go to Myrtle Beach, SC for a couple of days. It was just enough. It doesn't take me long to get tired of the beach so I agree that a month might be too much but then again I usually end up at one of the more crowed beaches. It could be an entirely different experience at some place like Hilton Head. What I did realize though is that it was kind of pleasant not worrying about a clock. I've got about a year and a half till I can retire. Not really planning to go right then but this break made me think hard about changing my mind. Either way, you've gotta be somewhere so enjoy it. :)

Went to Missouri for the 4th, stayed for a week, just got back Saturday after noon. The 4th wasn't very good this year, about 4 houses down a fight broke out and fireworks began, between 2 shooters, 5 people got shot and 2 killed. My daughters friend died and an 11 year girl died. One of the shooters was 15 years old. And to make matters worse, the neighbor hit my Pontiac G6 GXP, now I gotta replace the Door on it.
OMG, what a world we live in. Back in my day, never ever things like that happen. Never. Oh there would be a mob hit, but not children. Never. So sorry you were close by.

I love Hilton head almost moved there for a job ...but I told the guy he was an idiot for spray hawking greens ..LOL..my dream city would have to be Charleston ..but its still great where I live ....sounds like a nice trip and well deserved ....the ocean and beach can do wonders for your health physically and mentally ....enjoy ....and KC87 I thought we were going to Israel so you could release your sins :p

Ha, the country isn't big enough for that. I'm a perfect example of a bad example but trying to do better. :D
And you, someday you'll be riding around on dashboards all over the world. "Saint Grass Doctor" :LOL:

Who wouldn't.
Wait . . . Was that Paris?
Hey Jerry, you don’t want to go to Paris, the place sucks.people everywhere and they are mostly assholes. Now out in the country side folks are very nice. ( my wife speaks French ) they all wanted you to try their wine , you would be twisted by lunch time

Last edited:
Ha, the country isn't big enough for that. I'm a perfect example of a bad example but trying to do better. :D
And you, someday you'll be riding around on dashboards all over the world. "Saint Grass Doctor" :LOL:
your da best ...KC...F....crack me up all the time ....
Who wouldn't.
Wait . . . Was that Paris?
Damn I couldn't even turn that down... why you got me thinking ... :p

Hey Jerry, you don’t want to go to Paris, the place sucks.people everywhere and they are mostly assholes. Now out in the country side folks are very nice. ( my wife speaks French ) they all wanted you to try their wine , you would be twisted by lunch time
Ray, I was referring to Paris Hilton head. Lol

AECCA4D9-810E-47FA-88D6-598D7B87D4FC.jpeg