Adjustable fuel pressure regulator

my father always told me a job worth doing is a job worth doing well...some other stuff but that is what stuck with me ...

you must have lost your taste buds ...bc they are disgusting ..especially the males ...dont even bother ...the young females are good though...soak them in orange juice and milk ..and are tasty ...

Maybe because they were shot in the fall and had a better diet. Couldn't tell the difference between store bought.

Did he ever give you any advice to use like marry a woman built like a brick shit house.
never any advise on women ...LOL...let me figure that out on my own...and there is really none to give on that bc they all are different and unpredictable ...but my uncle did...he told me never trust anything that can bleed for 7 days and not die ...LOL...true story ....damn you guys bring it out of me ...LOL

you guys are really great and I enjoy all the conversations and laughs .... much respect and love...times are really messed up right now .... one of my favorites right here ....reminds me of my father ...and tomorrow is fathers day ...do something for your dad whether it is a memory or not ...

never any advise on women ...LOL...let me figure that out on my own...and there is really none to give on that bc they all are different and unpredictable ...but my uncle did...he told me never trust anything that can bleed for 7 days and not die ...LOL...true story ....damn you guys bring it out of me ...LOL

Well, its not like we charging you for it. :LOL:
Not even, "Don't buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" ;)

you guys are really great and I enjoy all the conversations and laughs .... much respect and love...times are really messed up right now .... one of my favorites right here ....reminds me of my father ...and tomorrow is fathers day ...do something for your dad whether it is a memory or not ...

Always liked JT. He had a good thing going married to Carly Simon if he didn't screw it up with drugs.

Well, its not like we charging you for it. :LOL:
Not even, "Don't buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" ;)
one thing ive learned about women ... the more you act like you dont want them ....ignore them ...the more it drives them nuts .... true story ...they are the epitome of wanting what they can't have ...LOL.

one thing ive learned about women ... the more you act like you dont want them ....ignore them ...the more it drives them nuts .... true story ...they are the epitome of wanting what they can't have ...LOL.

That is one of the truest things ever said, like that forbidden fruit. And lots of them like to be treated a bit rough-rude because, "They think a guy is a pussy if they treat them too nice" Had a woman tell me that more than once they were like that when younger but soon found out its not really that great.

Did he ever give you any advice to use like marry a woman built like a brick shit house.
Now this is I guess my worse story, when I was 13 daddy would give my two dollars a week as a allowance . Mama had a colored woman come in once a week to iron for her as my Mom hated to iron. She paid this black lady 10 cents a shirt or pants. I think she was around twenty five thirty years old had a couple of kids.. Anyway she saw my Dad give me two dollars and ask me about it. Told her I got that every week. Well shortly after that I never had any money. I must have been 16-17 years old before I found out a white girl had a pussy

its hard understanding how different generations grew up ...its hard understanding what or how people went through different situations and experiences unless you experienced them ...but when you can level the playing field and go out camping with nothing around but mother earth and actually live off the land and realize what life is about is when some might get a clue ....leave the normal way of life and get back to basics for at least one full week... no rv or generator shit either no computers or cell phones ... tents...building a fire to sustain you for a week ...pack your food accordingly ...ice for 3 days then trail mix the rest or hunt/ fish for your meal ...then you will have an appreciation you never had and might learn something about your bitch ass...

Now this is I guess my worse story, when I was 13 daddy would give my two dollars a week as a allowance . Mama had a colored woman come in once a week to iron for her as my Mom hated to iron. She paid this black lady 10 cents a shirt or pants. I think she was around twenty five thirty years old had a couple of kids.. Anyway she saw my Dad give me two dollars and ask me about it. Told her I got that every week. Well shortly after that I never had any money. I must have been 16-17 years old before I found out a white girl had a pussy
I wish I could like that post too but only gave it a laugh ...I hope you didn't get rid of your pictures ...you had out the other night when the wife came down on you ...now is the time to post for the good of the world ...LOL

I wish I could like that post too but only gave it a laugh ...I hope you didn't get rid of your pictures ...you had out the other night when the wife came down on you ...now is the time to post for the good of the world ...LOL
Hey just reading that the Trump rally was a bust, as over half the seats were empty

I cant watch the news right now...oh well ...we will see what the silent majority does ...only the real can relate ....