Carfax Reports available, Limited time only..

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Paid for unlimited carfax's only thru license plate # though.. The Vin search is limited to 5 and i have used 4 already and might need one more so im open to help anyone out that might need a report thru license plate. I'm offering this @ No charge but if you would like to donate thats cool too i did pay close to $60 for it. So If you need a license plate search pm me i'll hook it up

Chris

Check this out mine was bought in 87 and never registered untill 97. I new it had been hit in the right quarter but it was from a mopad I guess check it out 1g4gj117xhp449973.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I almost bought a car that seemed to have a clean title but when i carfax'd it was salvaged then titled in another state and that is a loophole since the new state's title wont show it being salvaged.

It did not bother me because it was not that bad. A few years ago I hit a deer in my other gn . All I needed was a header panel and a small dent repaired in the hood so they tried to total it but I made them fix it. I got a clean tittle from Georgia and win I sent it off I got a clean one so o well I can live with it for what I bought it for and 57k on it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app