Carbon fiber doors

johnplogii

Senior citizen
I'm entertaining the idea of selling my pair of carbon fiber doors. They're painted black (not real nice) and currently on my car. Everything functions with an added ground wire. These saved 66lbs over the stock doors with no crash bars. They save around 95lbs over stock doors. I don't think there are many out there.
I'm thinking $2500

Here ya go
20141004_003909.jpg
20141004_003823.jpg
20141004_003737.jpg
20141004_003652.jpg

Damn a carbon door with working windows mirrors and door panels. Now that's cool Would love to have them but 2500 right now would cause a divorce lol

Is that a Lamborgini Countach holding up a pallet? Lol, maybe you've acquired a new hybrid project!

The Lamborghini is all done. Turbo Buick powered, Porsche 5 speed, corvette independent rear, tube chassis, all coilovers, The company that made the kit was sued by Lamborghini because it is EXACT. Lamborghini got a settlement out of it. It's for sale too at $37500

It's great for stacking stuff on.

The Lamborghini is all done. Turbo Buick powered, Porsche 5 speed, corvette independent rear, tube chassis, all coilovers, The company that made the kit was sued by Lamborghini because it is EXACT. Lamborghini got a settlement out of it. It's for sale too at $37500

It's great for stacking stuff on.
Lol, that's awesome must make for quite the conversation piece. GLWS, love your GN by the way !

Just so there is no confusion, this is the bare doors only. Moldings, handles, wiring, windows, trim card will be removed. They can easily be lifted with one finger when bare.

I'm interested in the doors, do you have any better pics? they seem to fit well - how close is the fit to stock. would you have any pics of the inner structure? also any ideas on how to ship to new york?

The panels are still on them right now, but they have all of the same exact holes molded on the inside. They are an exact replica of the original doors, just made out of carbon fiber. As far as shipping, they are bulky but weigh very little. I think they would UPS fairly reasonable.

I'm very interested, the doors seam to fit very well, I would love a few more pics, maybe a shot of the hinge side inner please? Do the doors flex much working the power windows?