Car Shipping

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I bought a car in Ohio and am looking to ship it to Southern CA. Can anyone recommend a reliable / affordable car transport company?

Thanks

Neal

Nice!

Now you and Lou are both official members of "The Defector's Club"........:LOL:

Make sure you bring it to Mike's swap meet later this year.

it appears the going rate is around $1k. I made the mistake of posting my info on one of those shipping websites. Needless to say my phone has been blowing up, I've got more texts than I can count and my IN box is full. I won't make that mistake again! :mad:

Neal

Neal,
contact Jeff Rand, his son (Jesse) has his own car hauler truck (9 car)
at least you would know who , (if you used him)

A kid who just came to work for me just recently is having his Trackhawk shipped from North Carolina to Phoenix right now.

Cost: $1000 :)

I'll get a name if you want.

Reliable was about $1200 to ship from NJ to Scottsdale in an enclosed trailer. Truly white glove service.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reliable was about $1200 to ship from NJ to Scottsdale in an enclosed trailer. Truly white glove service.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
`Yes that is who I was going to recommend..Reliable Classic Car Hauler out of Canton MI, Very Professional, and few $$ more
than most carrier.

Hi Neal,

You may have already lined something up but I used Coastal Car Transport out of Burbank. They took my 3 cars from Santa Clarita to MI and were great.. No problems. Check out their reviews on Yelp.

Jeff