KFC Impossible chicken

Anybody remember that new and improved health food called Soilent Green?

The chinese are using it right now since they loss all their pigs. That's what the coronavirus is all about. chinese citizens, the new pork.

NEVER!!!!!

And another funny thing, now Burger King is being sued because they didn't advertise the "Impossible Burger" right and now claim they "Never said it was vegan".........

They have a candle that smells like it so why not a burger that tastes like it. :p

Had KFC for lunch , I order the greasy original recipe ,and still finger licking good. A friend I was with did try the meatless Veggie Tenders.
i tried one and believe it or not it taste just the KFC original. ??????. All I can say is all the chickens At the chicken farms are hoping
this goes over well ...

All I can say is all the chickens At the chicken farms are hoping
this goes over well ...
We have lots of chicken operations, all around the area.
Just yesterday, I heard singing, coming from one of the houses. It was the pullets having a prayer meeting. Honest, true story! You guys know, I'd never bullshit anyone. ;)
I had a tuna salad san last nite. I thot of Gwyneth.:love:

We have lots of chicken operations, all around the area.
Just yesterday, I heard singing, coming from one of the houses. It was the pullets having a prayer meeting. Honest, true story! You guys know, I'd never bullshit anyone. ;)
I had a tuna salad san last nite. I thot of Gwyneth.:love:

Can't think of anything that smells worse than a huge chicken operation except probably nancy's old cobwebbed snatch. o_O

try going to a waste water treatment plant day after valentines day ... they usually have their busiest day with all the condoms that have been flushed ... LOL

Can't think of anything that smells worse than a huge chicken operation except probably nancy's old cobwebbed snatch. o_O

Thank goodness I hate that bitch so much my crank would never be able to "rise" to the occasion....... And I'm not too particular at my age, if you get my drift......... :rolleyes:

I would imagine that thing is dry as the Mohave Desert in a 30 year drought.

try going to a waste water treatment plant day after valentines day ... they usually have their busiest day with all the condoms that have been flushed ... LOL

Back in the late 70s-early 80s I'd drop off a tanker of odyphous (spelling) at the water treatment plants and would take a while to empty out and the guy there would give a tour if you hadn't seen the workings. Like you said 100s of old rubbers floating around and it didn't have to be Valentine's Day. Bet that Lou guy scooped them up with a fishing net to reuse and save a buck. :ROFLMAO:

I suppose you could pull her dentures out although they want to fall out on their own anyway. Thought for sure she was going to spit them out and hit Trump in the back of the head. Pence should of put some gorilla tape over her mouth for national security.

If you think a chicken operation is bad, try a pig farm. I will never understand why anyone would buy a parcel of land near a pig farm.

What's bad too is when its cold out, even windy and you let one rip and you can still smell it! And don't you guys say you don't know what I'm talking about. :eek:

As usual, I'll go against what seems to be the majority here… I've ate some of A&W's "Beyond Meat" burgers twice and I loved it.

Let these veggie lovers eat veggies . All this stuff is stupid, as the people who eat it. Eat what you want and die happy.

bull shit KFC did away with the hot wings ... an all time classic..its like the fried apple pie at mcdonalds that has been gone for decades ...no one will know what rear food was all about until you've had those two items on any road trip ...

My local one actually reintroduced the wings. I had some a couple weeks ago and they were really good actually