Car photo with fall colors in background

Junior Samples

Walk Away
Took pic tonight in driveway....colors are popin big time

hillandmikescar007.jpg

IF you could get that background with the car on a big, level patch of asphalt without any parking lines painted, you'd have a photo worthy of framing. Get out there and scout beofre it's too late, get a good pic at sunrise or sunset, and send it into popular hot rodding's photo contest.

i just drove through Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Kentucky this last weekend ... absolutely BEAUTIFUL scenery ---

IF you could get that background with the car on a big, level patch of asphalt without any parking lines painted, doing a burnout, you'd have a photo worthy of framing. Get out there and scout beofre it's too late, get a good pic at sunrise or sunset, and send it into popular hot rodding's photo contest.

Corrected your post:biggrin:

Ive been focusing my efforts on this project for the last 2 years.bought it 35 years ago my senior year .ITS A 4 SPEED!only 336 built

I'll trade you a bi-turbo supercharged rabbit diesel with 7-1/2" pistons, 12 stage craftsman wet/dry nitrus dioxides system and a custom fart ca... - I mean bordla stainless steel chrome exhaust,NMT racing slicks, and a custom carbonfiberboard 60 inch wing for the Grand Prix if you throw in $5k cash. PM me. :rolleyes: