car for sale

Jeeeeeeeeeezzzzz how much information do you guys need...............he said the car was for sale. Who cares about price or condition

What color is it? Is it a bench seat model? I'm interested if it's the 5 speed model that was available.

.20 over JE Pistons, 208/208 erson, 009's, cpt61bb, .63, thdp, vb, walbro pump, vigilante 9.5 single disc 2800, TCI 38100 tranny, lots more. Ask $10000.00 Let me know if you want me to e-mail some pics.

Here are a couple of pics, I'll put more tonight.
thankyou

Attachments

• buick parts for ebay 039 (2).jpg
    buick parts for ebay 039 (2).jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 794
  • buick parts for ebay 053.jpg
    buick parts for ebay 053.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 789
Do yourself a favor

Check out the link in my signature for a tool I developed to help with listing a TR for sale on this board . If you really want to sell the car, then take the effort to give the proper information an actual buyer would need. You have the highest concentration of persons that would actually buy your can. Don't squander it.

138k mile on car. It's located in Savannah GA.

Kyb's
Poston front and rear springs
PST front end rebuild set.
Air bags.
PowerTrax posi.

Champion irons
K&D 1.55
Poston headers
Kirban bezels
radiater has two extras rows
Arp stud kit
Big mouth chrome steel kit with filter
Precision Engine out of Syvannia GA did all machine work
Caspers iac relocator and esc module.
Flow master exhaust
All the work was done by a local mechanic who is well known for building fast TR's.
The car does leak oil and the tranny shifts hard in and out of 2nd. TCI said that it can be adjusted. The tranny and torque converter only have 2000 miles on them. There is a squeaking coming from the exhaust. And there is a exhaust leak where the crossover connects to the passenger header. The crossover is squashed in the middle a little.
The seven years I have had the car it's been garaged.
I tried to list everything, but there is to much. I have most all receipts for everything.