Car feels like it falls on its face

hemi

When driving my car . I'll be in drive and going along and press on the gas petal lightly and car becomes real sluggish and you mash on the gas then car responds. What could it be. Also sometimes when getting on it on freeway with the car boost , it blows vacummn lines off every once in a while. Any thoughts or help in Houston tx area would be great.

you might get more response it you put in your signature what parts you are running kind of hard to troubleshoot if members don't know what your running ?

55lb injectors, stock down pipe, larger up pipe, maf translator ls1 3" air intake , turbo looks stock , previous owner said it was a te44, data logger , hot wire kit walbro pump, line lock.

Zip tie the vacuum lines. Make sure the check valves are working. Got a Scanmaster? Check the TPS for a dead spot.

Is this a new problem or has it been acting this way since you've owned it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a new problem. . I'm gonna see if someone local has a scan master. Thanks for the tips

You should definately consider investing in a scanmaster for your car. Hard to tell what is going on without one

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What datalogger? Is it a powerlogger?

I zip tied all the lines today pulled cam sensor reset with Casper tool I have. I'm gonna ask around and see if anyone local has a scan master to hook up. To tell me what's going on. I do have a small exhuast leak under turbo from stock exhuast manifold . I'll be replacing that to see any change.

You can get the power logger running on the Mac. I use VMware Fusion and it works great.