Captree Long Island, NY

LomoMike

GN Rookie
Who was at Captree car ahow yesterday 12/13. Saw at least 7 GN's and turbo regals!! Surpised so many guys out here. Like to cruise with some of you!

Thanks man! Good meeting you too. Loving the support from the Turbo Buick community on LI! We should all do a cruise night in the spring.
Get something going and count me in.
I try to get out, my favorite spot is Captree / OBI summer. I go just about every Sunday "when I have something to drive/ride".

Last edited:
Nice meeting you today... Too bad I just missed you. I was BSing with a friend and by the time I made it over... Oh well. If it's nice next week I will be there again.

Were you parked way over in the second lot ( Right side lot as you drive in) saw some GN'S way over there but we was already heading out.

Nice meeting you today... Too bad I just missed you. I was BSing with a friend and by the time I made it over... Oh well. If it's nice next week I will be there again.
Nice meeting you too, ill be going on dry sundays till they salt the roads! See you there.

Were you parked way over in the second lot ( Right side lot as you drive in) saw some GN'S way over there but we was already heading out.

Yeah I had quickly parked in the side with a black corvette convertible.... I may go again Sunday it all depends on my plans for the Jets game

Anyone up for tomorrow if the rain stops early enough, i may get there a little late like 10, 1030am. Gonna be warm! Take the t tops off!

Captree is a great cruise, I try to get out there as much as possible.