cant get over 20 psi

QUIP'6'

Brian Roman
when i had my stroker put together and couldnt get boost down lower than 18 with the wastegate arm just slipped on. so i ported the hole to 1.125 with a 1.375 puck and it seals perfect. when i put back on and went out the boost was at 7psi so i cranked in 1/4 inch and got to 16psi so i put on rjc bleeder and cranked all the way in and now i get 20 psi. i tried cranking in wastegate but no change. whats up?

What's up is the hole is too big. If you need over 1.1" something is wrong. I've posted about this at least 3 times recently

Heavy spring actuator. So higher boost.

I just assumed That I needed to go a little smaller than the Puck but didn't think it would drop that much. Will try heavy actuator. I know I have too much motor for Turbo but it is fun on the street. Thanks guys

You don't have too much engine for the turbo until it traps 118-119mph. I would have left the hole around .850" it might run 118mph@20psi

It was .9 something but couldn't lower it and it was slipped on arm causing it to spool slow and if I put it at 1/8 it would be at 24. So that's why I ported it. Thanks bison