candy gold buick gn 87

tbkustomz

Turbo_T
1987 buick grand national...real we2 vin 7
will give vin number to run carfax if desired.....
car has brand new paint
candy pagan gold
brand new swade interior..factory colors matched

brand new sound system
.... ,highs,base,pioneer indash ipod hook up ,,trunk also swade
sounds really good anbd clear
brand new weather stripping all around....
eibach suspension..handles good
airbags in the rear for lifting high or low
functional gnx louvers
gnx rear brace kit
tinted head and rear lights
accufab fuel pressure regulator
larger injectors with turbo tweak chip
alcholol injection
chrome inlet ,outlet pip and turbo shield
pager alarm
22 inch staggered wheels (black with chrome lip)
car has 169,000 miles motor was rebuilt from previous owner at 110,00
turn key car
pulls very hard even with the big wheels

asking 10,500 obo
car hasnt been out the paint shop for over a week..
call me at 510 384 5159 ...t

loacted sf bay area california

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

Wow defintely a clean color! Appeals to me for sure, but im also 22 yrs old. Wish i had the money. Good luck with sale!

im at 23 years old and im letting this go to get bigger and better things in life..in my situation cars are cars and are ment to be ejoyed wether its a ferrari or a grand national they get u to point to point b...maybe one may be faster or have more luxurious feel to it but they will get u their eventually......one day i will own a gnx...and i will paint kamaleon...

Yo bling bling... Uz definitley rollin' str8 wit dat... But, someone forgot to tape the hood struts when they painted:)

This is why it's great to own a car outright...you can do whatever you want to it, because it's yours!;)

However, when the time comes to sell, you have to find someone else who wants what your modded car has, and wants to pay what you think it's worth.

Good luck with the sale.

I don't usually like the bling. Especially on a GN. But you did good on this one. I live in Sac, but I'm in Afghanistan till october. Who built the motor and whats in it? Is the tranny built too? Send me some of the bare metal picks if you have em.
Pm'd you my email.

Even Nelly respects the classics. He buys perfect original cars and throws some dubs on them. That's it. No hacking them, no crazy paint jobs. Why not just throw some GNX flares on your car? They really aren't that much faster than a normal GN, and who wants to read VDO gauges when you're cruisin for hoes in your tight whip? I can't wait for a dude "modify" a real GNX and then show pics on the board. Are your seats really suede or the cloth ultrasuede stuff? If they're real, they had to have cost $3k alone.

HPIM0052.jpg

Seats look great. Even the paint, after the initial shock of seeing it at first looks good. I owned a Chevy Silverado with the "Sunset Orange" paint. When first bought, people would tell me that they weren't sure of the color but soon after, became one of their favorites. Not sure if it works on a GN but to each his own.
That's why we are one of the greatest countries in the world. Freedom to choose.

Yo bling bling... Uz definitley rollin' str8 wit dat... But, someone forgot to tape the hood struts when they painted:)

No. Thats the way the scheme transitions from Candy Gold to black in the engine compartment. Gitwitit BroHammuh.:)

ay newtownhood and why em i being compared to NELLY? ..a crazy paint job to me is having flames or tribal on your car.... candy paint has been around for years and it seems when the word candy paint comes up on this board it suddenly gets flagged as being ghetto why i dont no....candy paint has been around for years and some of your local 1st place carshow winners have it!!!!

sold it couple months ago to a OAKLAND POLICE OFFICER.... TO ALL THAT ARE SO SCARED TO MODIFY YOUR GN OR PAINT IT A DIFFERENT COLOR GET A DAM MODEL CAR INSTEAD AND PUT IT IN YOUR GARAGE ..... THESE CARS ARE MENT TO BE DRIVEN AND SOMETIMES ABUSED...IF YOU EVER THINK YOU HAVE BOUGHT A GRAND NATIONAL WITHOUT SOMEBODY BURNING SOME RUBBER OR DOING A BIGGASS BURNOUT I DONT NO WHAT WORLD YOU LIVE IN LOL......

22by 9 front 22by 10 1/2 rear ..in the rear i had to use and adapter so i wouldnt have to cut my frame...