Canadian eh

Glad to hear that news. it really sucks you had to go thru this saga. sometimes the problem buick vendors really dig in their heels and tell you to go f**K yourself when they are publicly called out on the forum.

AND there are many members of this forum who follow those problem vendors like little puppets as if the bad vendor walks on water who will SPIN the problem to make you, the victim, appear as the real problem, instigating some drama on the forum, blowing it all out of proportion.

I'm waiting to see the line to layout that vendor when he shows up at Kirban's Open House.

Now call Dave Husek for your parts and maybe we can help you get your parts without crazy shipping !!
Turbo Buick Performance 516-860-5287

I only have positive things to say about Dave. Great suggestion.

what a waste of your time turbogus, dynoman and Anthony P are great Gurus to listen too on here

I just talked to wb_7354 ( Bill Brooks ) , he lives near Niagara Falls and says he holds parts to be picked up for Canadian friends all the time . PM if interested . Sam

Ok thanks for the offer will let you know

I would be happy to help. If you want to send anything to my house and come down to pick them up. I’m 15 minutes from Rainbow bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To replace my fuel pump mainly for matinence its 8 years old looking for one that will support low 11 high ten second power. I was going to call full throttle and get one with there upgraded hanger assembly as well.

Dave can get you just about anything Turbo Buick , just call , anytime including Sat & Sun .

sad thing is I just ordered from them ( FULL THROTTLE) on march 21 before I read this thread and I am still waiting on my 140 dollars worth of stuff AND OF COURSE they charged my card before anything has been shipped have tried to contact them and no response , no email returned , do not answer the phone , they are not very professional , DONE :mad:

SIMPLE STUFF TOO cam button , head studs and some cheap gaskets : stuff they should have in stock

sad thing is I just ordered from them ( FULL THROTTLE) on march 21 before I read this thread and I am still waiting on my 140 dollars worth of stuff AND OF COURSE they charged my card before anything has been shipped have tried to contact them and no response , no email returned , do not answer the phone , they are not very professional , DONE :mad:
Damn, what's going on with Full Throttle these days? This is not a good way to conduct business by no means.

Guys I called ta performance very nice guy told me champion is backordered no chance of a on centre intake anytime soon but my headers were sent out on the second of April.