Can you tell me what brand/model turbo I have?

DARTHV6

My 1987 GN has sat for a long time and I'm learning it again. By these pics can you tell me what turbo I have?
Thanks!
Art
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The name is Precision, take off the down pipe and the numbers should be stamped between the turbo and the downpipe

look on the compressor cover backing plate and see if there are any numbers engraved...also you can take off the Inlet tube and see if there is a sticker with the model number on it as well. If not the the only real way is to take measurements.

If you don't find it in those spots, remove the outlet hose on the compressor cover. Look around where the hose covers. Lots of turbos will have the identifier there. That spot is typically always protected from scuffing, dirt and such.

If you don't find it in those spots, remove the outlet hose on the compressor cover. Look around where the hose covers. Lots of turbos will have the identifier there. That spot is typically always protected from scuffing, dirt and such.
It's a 63

I found out the turbo is an old style 63. Old trusty gasket buster. LOL I've had some good days with it.