Can You JerK?

Its all good 83Turbo. Your thread gave me a chance to enjoy my other hobby besides TR's.:D

everyone needs to lighten up sometimes

as a practical joker myself, don't take anything wrong 83 turbo. if we can't poke fun and mess with each other at all then we need to back off the steriods. trust me this site is full of witty people and i crack up all the time with some of the replies i see. so i don't think anyone wants you to not be a freind to them. Sure your young and have alot to learn, hell even us old guys learn new things all the time. how does that saying go, if you ain't learning something new is because your dead. So relax and enjoy the site, you cool with me, i just don't get some of the new dances that are coming out these days. but then again back in the mid 80's when i was a teen there were older people saying the same about me and i grew up when break dancing was in.

sorry charlie... I was going to apolagize in a PM, but I thought it was better to man up online for everyone to see.:(:redface:

I'M NOT A TUNA!!!!.:.:biggrin: LOL You have to take this stuff a little better. I know you've seen me slam some of my buds online so remember that it's all in good clean fun.:biggrin:

Hey sorry guys I was in a bad mood when I posted that. I didnt mean to be racist I say the same stuff about all the s***ty white music these days!

I'M NOT A TUNA!!!!.:.:biggrin: LOL You have to take this stuff a little better. I know you've seen me slam some of my buds online so remember that it's all in good clean fun.:biggrin:

If you dont mind me asking... what the hel do you mean by TUNA, I didnt know they had fish in Texas:biggrin:

Hey sorry guys I was in a bad mood when I posted that. I didnt mean to be racist I say the same stuff about all the s***ty white music these days!

Its all cool, let bygons be bygons, Sh*t if we ever met id say lets get a donut and some coffee and hit deja vu:biggrin::cool:

Honestly I am not an ounce racist , but I profiled you too.

Regal on wire wheels in your avatar, bouncing lowrider in your signature, and then vids of a new rap dance called the JERK , hmmm ... ---

Dude...

where did you get your avi pic? Please tell me you know what it means!!

"Dat ass" breh.

You aware?

As a fellow young man, i can tell all the older guys that at least in south florida, we do not support the men in tight pants movement of "jerkin", but then again i dont know how they do it on the west coast:D