Can someone help put a value on this car

tntdiablo

I am looking at buying at 90 mustang lx coupe that is super ,super clean.It currently has a 8 point cage,full suspension front to rear,all upr,tubular k member,manual rack,the motor is a 357 from a 95 lightning,scatt crank,keith black pistons,canfield heads,edelbrock intake,30# injectors,kooks headers ,weld draglites,pa c4 trans. with brake,built 8.8 rear,150 nos kit with bottle heater,everything was removed when the car was painted.Has won many awards at car show's. Does any body have any idea what this car may be worth?Thanks A lot!!
mustang driver side.jpg
mustang driver side.jpg
mustang front side.jpg
mustang front.jpg
mustang interior 2.jpg
mustang interior.jpg
mustang motor.jpg
mustang rear.jpg
mustang side.jpg

Last edited:
I have been looking for a cleanfox body for a while,and the value of them has went through the roof for a clean one.I have lost my mind Scot I just bought a Challenger Srt8 392,now looking at mustang's.I tried the Corvette thing,but it didn't last long at all.He is wanting $12,000.00 for this car.It honestly from top to bottom looks like a brand new car if not better

I have been looking for a cleanfox body for a while,and the value of them has went through the roof for a clean one.I have lost my mind Scot I just bought a Challenger Srt8 392,now looking at mustang's.I tried the Corvette thing,but it didn't last long at all.He is wanting $12,000.00 for this car.It honestly from top to bottom looks like a brand new car if not better
Call me sometime so we can catch up on things....

WOW,I thought for sure it would be worth more than $4000.00-$5000.00,He is wanting $12,000.00.Thanks for the info,I'm glad I have not pulled the trigger yet.

With the build you describe I would say $10,000-$15,000. But that's depending on the quality of the build overall. By the looks of the pictures the $12,000 price is right. A 4K-5K car would be clean but have a couple of bolt-ons and no suspension, or full suspension and no other mods. Just my take, Jon

Try for 10 cash. Its hard to.pass up cold hard cash lol. Def worth $ if car runs good. Def a clean. Ar

Well I guess I'm gonna pull the trigger,and go pick it up Saturday afternoon.Thanks for all the help,