Can someone check on Charlie?

Fuck. I hate this. I hurt so bad. I lost my best friend since Jr high who was murdered almost 2 months ago. Charlie was genuine. A true buick lover and loved to help people out. I'm having a tough time hearing all of this

Hello everyone, this is Greg. I have finally got a chance to read this thread, and I just want to say that I am thankful that each and every one of you were in Charlie's life, even if it was just on the forum. His passion for the turbo Buick v6 is unmatched by anyone I ever knew and I am glad he has shared that with each and every one of you. As SPOOLFOOL2 has said that visitors can go see him. If you are in the area, he is at Harris Methodist Hospital in Ft Worth in the trauma ICU, room B217. I have been so busy that I have really not had time to process everything that has happened. I promise to keep everyone informed on what his status is and if you have any questions feel free to message me, I will try to answer the best that I can. Thank You.

We need to be thanking you Greg, And what a shitty first post to have to start with. Thank you for all that you have done.
Ronnie

Not sure if this is allowed here nor how its looked upon exactly? However, has anyone considered starting a GO fund me account for Charlie? It's not the best time for me (epic Louisiana flood), however, I would be more than happy to contribute something to get the ball rolling??

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to say how sorry I am for the loss of someone who was apparently loved and respected. Suicide has turned my world upside down more times than the number of fingers on my hand.

God bless you all.

Please lets keep the thread on track and civil. I will have zero tolerance for anyone stepping out of line.

Praying for Charlie...

Please lets keep the thread on track and civil. I will have zero tolerance for anyone stepping out of line.

Praying for Charlie...

I did not read every post Jay but if I stepped "out of line" I apologize.

Gregg

I did not read every post Jay but if I stepped "out of line" I apologize.

Gregg

Not directed at anyone in specific.. I just want everyone to remain respectful. All good :)

Wow, I am shocked and stunned. Charlie did not know me from Adam, yet ,he helped me with all of my suspension questions for my build and helped me to come to a decision. He was always pleasant and very very helpful. My prayers are with him . I am a strong believer in prayers. I will ask anyone and everyone to pray for a speedy recovery.

Prasad