Can someone check on Charlie?

Sorry to hear and I hope that everything works out the best for Charlie.
My prayers are for the best outcome for this.

Spoolfool I promise I will call you back tomorrow. Sorry I could not answer tonight. In respect for Charlie, we need to keep that email to the people it was sent too.

Lord- Please help Charlie pull out of this situation, and let his Turbo Buick brothers help him through this. Amen

Spoolfool I promise I will call you back tomorrow. Sorry I could not answer tonight. In respect for Charlie, we need to keep that email to the people it was sent too.

Lord- Please help Charlie pull out of this situation, and let his Turbo Buick brothers help him through this. Amen

Payers sent and Amen!

Charlie is a good man. Period.

I am so angry right now that I don't know how to express it.

Please please please! If you're feeling down about something, there are folks that can help you. Hell, call me! 907-347-0125. I may not answer right away but I will call you back. I may not say what you are wanting to hear but I'll give it to you straight with no bullshit and that may be what you need to hear

truth, I'm not sure what the inner demon was but I sure wish he would have let someone help him get through it.

PM me or someone. I know there are plenty of us here that will bend over backward to get you through.

I am so angry right now that I don't know how to express it.

Please please please! If you're feeling down about something, there are folks that can help you. Hell, call me! 907-347-0125. I may not answer right away but I will call you back. I may not say what you are wanting to hear but I'll give it to you straight with no bullshit and that may be what you need to hear

From reading, I understand Charlie is in the hospital with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

If I am wrong, someone ,please, PLEASE tell me I am wrong.

And say he is somehow recovering.........

This is so sad.

Shocked, hope he recovers.
Please keep us updated.
Thanks
Praying for you Charlie.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

My god man thats crazy i didnt know him as well as some of you guys but ive had chats with him on here this is so sad to hear, hope you pull thru man.....

Holy Shit, just reading this ... horrible. He has always freely spread TR information for the community. He and I have chatted many times and he has always been good to me. One of the first guys to really start guiding me in the HA community. Thoughts are with him in this dark time!.

Last edited:
Is there a way to send this thread to Gregg. Reading the well wishes from the group might help. Even folks in a coma are somewhat aware of their surroundings.

I have no words that can or will change anything,
I truly hope Charlie can recover from this !
no idea what triggered this , but I too, offer my help to anyone who
is having troubles, or needs to speak to someone.
life is oh so fragile, and we only get one go round at it.
to all of you..... please pray for the best outcome for
Charlie.

I'll be talking to Greg soon. I'll let him know about this thread. I also need to find out who's got Charlie's dogs.

Just terrible news, as I am someone fairly new to the board, have quickly been able to gage the great character of many on here that put so much time and effort in helping others with their problems that sometimes their own problems go unheard. Charlie is definitely at the top of that list of ones that will go above and beyond to assist someone in trying solve an issue. Thoughts and Prayers going out to him, his friends and family......

I do not know Charlie, other than what you all are saying, but he sounds like a great guy in need of everyone's best wishes and prayers. I would only add that any family and/or close friends he has also need a lot of support and prayers even if Charlie recovers. They should not be overlooked. I had an Uncle that committed suicide by gunshot. It was many years ago when I was much younger but I know it can cause lots of serious trauma for many, many people well beyond the individual. It is really sad and I hate to hear of this happening to anyone!

Just spoke with Greg. Trauma doctor says the damage is non recoverable. They are going to run a brain activity test and make a decision after that.

The morning report on Charlie: Greg spent the night with him at the hospital. Not much has changed. Greg was told by doctors that it is unlikely that Charlie will recover from where he is now. Tests will be done today to see just how bad the damage is and what options are. Greg is also dealing with his mom getting out of the hospital today. Once he gets her settled in, he needs to get some sleep. Please don't call him. He and I will talk again later today, after he gets an update. I told Greg about the thread in the Texas section. I also told him to tell Charlie's sister about it. Charlie's dogs are with his landlord (Corky). Greg assures me that they will get the most love there.

Thanks, Mike and Greg. As this is out of any of our hands please pray for Charlie, family and friends.
Hug those close to you as life is fragile and if he cant recover may the pain end in a better place.

Love ya my bath tub wine making friend.