Can someone check on Charlie?

Prayers sent for a fallen brother. Hope he pulls through this ordeal, we should have been there when he needed us most

I was worried, I should have let you guys know, I was suspecting this back when he pulled the pin here at 10,000 posts. He came back so I thought he was ok

He is such a kind man, prayers for Charlief1

WTF?

Man. This is crazy.

What fucked up news to get after work.

He was always good to me.

Too bad he didn't reach out to those closest to him.

You just never know a man's inner pain.

D

Charlie is a vital part of this site. I just got an email from him like yesterday when the site was not available. He's always tried to do right by the site and cared deeply about the community.

Prayers for Charlie. Indeed a sad day :(

Im not a religious person, but with everything i have in me i want this to end my way. I want to have lunch with him again. I want to yap endlessly about heavy equipment, turbos, lathes and grilling meat.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I want my bottle of bathtub wine. More than that, I'd like for him to hand it to me.

Im not a religious person, but with everything i have in me i want this to end my way. I want to have lunch with him again. I want to yap endlessly about heavy equipment, turbos, lathes and grilling meat.

Yes lunch again, watching GN's racing again, bull shiting again, lying about women again. Damn this sucks

Good grief, this is so hard to try and wrap my emotions and thoughts around.

Charlie is one of those guys who gave me the very best, worst times of my life here! (In a good way) He could be counted upon to raise my spirits in the very worst of times.

Nothing but Prayers and Positive, Good Thoughts sent his way. We love you, Charlie, know that as a fact.

Jezus, this is crazy and sad to hear. I don't know him well yet I always felt he was so integral to this community. Please pull through Charlie. Prayers are with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Keep up the good thoughts TB. Every little bit helps....all of us.

Had me in tears laughing one nite reading here, someone was talking about ricers with obnoxious base, Charlie posted one way he use to get em was pull up next to them turn on the cb amp and scream into the mic loud as he could n it would blow up their system.. Seems like a good american its lousy enough to read this from a distance sorry to his friends in this thread.

I just talked to Charlie's neighbor Greg. He's with him at the hospital. He said that Charlie is hanging in there but still in critical.
He'll be calling me in the AM with updates. I'll post them here as soon as I hear anything.

Mike Barnard

I just talked to Charlie's neighbor Greg. He's with him at the hospital. He said that Charlie is hanging in there but still in critical.
He'll be calling me in the AM with updates. I'll post them here as soon as I hear anything.

Mike Barnard

Thanks, Mike.

Pease continue to do whatever you can to keep us all informed.

Once again, thoughts and prayers sent to Charlie.