Can I beat him?

Don't spin and you will slaughter him. Go pretest a place to run then take him there. My friend had an 03 GT, low 14's with 3.73, high 13's with drag radials, high 12's on 100hp shot of N02. I could take him by a car on 235 street tires and 5-6 cars when on drag radials

Hmm just my opinion but for a fairly stock gt your gonna probably need around 28- 30 plus psi respectively. Get a minimum of 116 octane race gas. Your gonna also need a 15 psi launch if at the track. If on the street your gonna somehow need 18 psi off the foot rake if possible. This will give you a good race with your supporting mods. I predict you can edge him out by a fender considering those gt's ran well into the low 15s if not high 14s.
Sounds about right.

So....yer gonna need 9 second boost to beat a cold air and exhaust GT?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I can't see sigs on my app...but even a stock turbo at 22psi with supporting fuel will destroy that POS...go get him

Sounds about right.

Give me a break, a stock TR will run low 14's, one that has some half ass mods is in the 13's. Forget C16, if needed run some 100 octane and run 18 to 20 boost and you will blow his or her draws off.

That's a joke the 03 mustang have a 4.6 motor they have no power. Even if they were both stock the gn will win come on guys. In 87 the 5.0 mustang had more power than the 4.6 and the gn was the fastest production car what are you guys thinking

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

I think we're talking about the modern 5.0 not the boat anchor from back when Milli Vanilli ruled the land.

The OP says it's an 03 Mustang so it's not a new 5.0 so he should have no problems what so ever.

I don't think there would be a problem either way ;)

LMAO. People are totally joking (Buddy and lsttype.). We aren't talking about a new 5.0. This thread is about.....can a heavily modified turbo regal beat a 03 gt. that is funny. I am
wondering if BOPforever is posting this to be funny or get reactions out of people.Just saw his mods in his sig. a little bit ago and if his car is tuned right he should
be able to run 10's. that 03 gt could be supercharged and still lose badly.:ROFLMAO:

LMAO. People are totally joking (Buddy and lsttype.). We aren't talking about a new 5.0. This thread is about.....can a heavily modified turbo regal beat a 03 gt. that is funny. I am
wondering if BOPforever is posting this to be funny or get reactions out of people.Just saw his mods in his sig. a little bit ago and if his car is tuned right he should
be able to run 10's. that 03 gt could be supercharged and still lose badly.:ROFLMAO:
But what if the 03 had an Ls swap with camel hump heads and a 3/4 cam??

With the boost you're running and a half way decent tune, you should have a twelve second car. At this point, you're butterfly hunting with a five lbs sledge hammer. :D

I think we're talking about the modern 5.0 not the boat anchor from back when Milli Vanilli ruled the land.

Great, now I want ice cream.............................

Keeps the cold side cold and the hot side hot....

Attachments

• 1394481433459.jpg
    1394481433459.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 160
On the left is the turbine side....on the right is the compressor.