UMI performance rear lower control arms

Yeah saw that. Best I have ever seen at that manifold preasure and RPM! Sweet.
Honestly it seems too good to be true. We’ll see what happens once I get everything sorted out and try again. The trans was doing weird stuff too, making it nearly impossible to make a steady pull. I showed up with a basket case, won’t make that mistake again!

I just unbolted the downpipe and inspected the wastegate puck, good seal all the way around. Going to get new headers and see what happens.

Yep, that’s what I’m leaning towards!

They should compliment your combo very nicely.

Boost Crew sells a really slick set of SS headers made by some Dutch guys, but they are like $1100.........

Last edited:
I recommend not using the perforated header gaskets on anything especially turbo engines. Those fail and leak exhaust pressure through the gasket as well as burn up spark plug boots.
No gasket probably best but copper or remflex are the ones to use if you must.

Looks as if the price has increased..........I saw them at Bowling Green in '16. They are BAD ASS!!!!!!!! "LOOKING".

I cannot and will not be held accountable to say how they run. The guys at BC are responsible for that.

On the other hand, I run TA, SS headers and go plenty fast on the street, even better on the strip.

Looks as if the price has increased..........I saw them at Bowling Green in '16. They are BAD ASS!!!!!!!! "LOOKING".

I cannot and will not be held accountable to say how they run. The guys at BC are responsible for that.

On the other hand, I run TA, SS headers and go plenty fast on the street, even better on the strip.
I saw a thread on these headers a while back and several people claim that the fitment is not up to par. If it were me, I would look into buying the headers that Don Cruz is selling. The welds on these headers are some of the best I've seen.

Update: I wired the wastegate puck closed and took for a ride, keeping a close eye on the gauge. Let off around 20, came up quick. Think that confirms the faulty actuator theory. Just wanted to follow up with my findings in case someone reads this someday.

I recommend not using the perforated header gaskets on anything especially turbo engines. Those fail and leak exhaust pressure through the gasket as well as burn up spark plug boots.
No gasket probably best but copper or remflex are the ones to use if you must.
Remflex only, particularly when you are installing aftermarket exhaust manifolds , on these old engines. Simply the best . Just Say'n :cool: