camshaft identification help

martyspoorold84

broke member
hello guys marty here can anybody help me out with what cam is in my shortblock its never been ran its new just took it out to see what it is but i cant find anything with the numbers on the back of it can anybody tell me the specs thanks folks marty
20140111_134912.jpg

hello guys marty here can anybody help me out with what cam is in my shortblock its never been ran its new just took it out to see what it is but i cant find anything with the numbers on the back of it can anybody tell me the specs thanks folks martyView attachment 211502
Why not contact the previous owner or builder of the engine they would probably know. See ya! John

Why not contact the previous owner or builder of the engine they would probably know. See ya! John
ive been tryin to call for months now and emails but no response so im going to just get the cam i want may sell this one if anybody would be interested thanks marty

make sure you consider a roller cam you wont need to break in or worry about the lobe wear out problems. See ya! John

make sure you consider a roller cam you wont need to break in or worry about the lobe wear out problems. See ya! John
i would love to go roller but moneyis tight so i am going for the 204/214 eldelbrock flat tappet and hope it breaks in and not out lol