Cam Sensor Issue???

3.8L V-8 eater

I'm having multiple issues at the moment and do not know if they are related...

1st off the car is cranking longer than I would like before starting...Once started it idles fine, but once warmed up the BLM's are going to 160. Sometimes after it has been running for awhile it will sit there with a slight surge with the BLM's bouncing from 122 to 160 surging as the numbers change. For the most part BLM's are at 160 when not surging...

2nd issue....As I cruise the car runs nice and smooth BLM's around 126, but as I creep into boost it starts to hesitate slightly with any boost over 2lbs or so...

3rd issue...I unplugged the cam sensor with the car running and it died immediately. Not sputtering then shutting off; just shutting right off as if you were turning the key off...Should this happen?? I'm thinking this is a cam sensor issue..

Things I have done:

Switched to a different ECM
Changed spark plug wires
Tried multiple ignition modules and coil packs
Plugs do not looked fouled out; nice tan color
Tried to change out my 3.5 maf and try a 3" maf car would not stay running with the 3" maf???
Looked for vacuum leaks and cracked drivers side header; all appear ok...
Checked grounds can't find any that are loose or broken

Did this happen suddenly?
What is the battery voltage while running?
You have a scantool?
What's the fuel pressure at idle, hose off, and hose on?

Did this happen suddenly?
What is the battery voltage while running?
You have a scantool?
What's the fuel pressure at idle, hose off, and hose on?
Voltage is around 13.5 give or take a few tenths
Fuel pressure is 45 line off can't remember exactly what is line on but I'm pretty sure it drops 5lbs or so..
Taped the fuel pressure gauge on the windshield and it is rising with boost, but I only went a few lbs before it started breaking up slightly, so I didn't push it
Have a Power Logger but all of sudden it would not connect to the lap top...Haven't had time to look into that issue

When you switched MAFs I would assume you changed the settings in the Translator for the 3" MAF?

Update

There is no longer any issues while going into boost...I changed the fuel filter and sprayed contact cleaner on the wire harness plugs for the ecm and the ecm terminals themselves...

Still have high BLM's and idle surge with BLM's bouncing around from 122 to 160 when warmed up