Cam install ta block

jay dcpt

Installing a crower solid roller in a ta block. First time working with one of these blocks and have a few questions on the front set up. The cam retainer plate that bolts to the front of the block does anyone know a torque spec? Then I have the spacer and drive gear, what orientation do they go on and what do you torque the cam bolt to? I'm guessing the cam retainer that bolts to the front of the block will dictate my camshaft end play correct? Appreciate any feed back.

I do not have the torque specifications but the orientation is retainer, timing set,drive gear, spacer. And yes it will dictate end play. See attached

Attachments

• IMG_2197.JPG
    IMG_2197.JPG
    493.9 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_2198 (1).JPG
    IMG_2198 (1).JPG
    479.3 KB · Views: 292
Reading old threads it looks like 75 ft lb on arp cam bolt with locktite. I'll give ta a call Monday. It sucks the site lost all the old photos

Reading old threads it looks like 75 ft lb on arp cam bolt with locktite. I'll give ta a call Monday. It sucks the site lost all the old photos
TA recommended oil for me, no loc tite on the cam bolt.

On the 3 thrust plate screws I did use a (very) little bit of loc tite and just tightened them by feel.