Cam Button

raregn

Addicted to BOOST
Where can I find a turbo oil feed line for an ‘84 hot air?
I work on a lot of Buick’s from home, I did the engine on this particular 1984 T-Type WH1 last year and it now has a pin hole in the turbo oil feed line that is spraying oil onto the exhaust up pipe to the turbo.
I see G-Body parts sells a braided line, but I was looking for a OE style.

Hi Craig,

call Classic Tube tomorrow - 800.882.3711 or 716.759.1800. they are in Lancaster, NY. Try to contact the sales rep Tim. he's a turboBuick owner and I think he's a member of the forum here. not fair of me to post his user name if I remember it.

part # BUO1027 is supposed to be the 84-85 turbo oil line - available in OE steel and 304 stainless. Not sure why but I believe they are making it as a two piece part. you'll have to ask about that. the part is on Summit and possibly Jegs as well but I think the best pricing and delivery times are buying direct from Classic Tube.

If you're near any of those smaller tubing shops we all see setup at the swapmeets at various race tracks throughout the year, all of them can copy any line given to them. that's another option as well.

Thanks, I ordered it from Summit.
but I’m in Canada so with shipping, exchange rate, duty and taxes that $31.00 part will probably cost me $130.00 by the time it gets here.
Good thing it’s not my car.

when I looked on Summit yesterday, the estimated drop ship date was June 15th. perhaps you'll receive the part faster buying direct. I looked up a different part from Classic Tube yesterday. Summit had the same drop ship date of June 15th but Classic is shipping to me on June 4th.

I saw that you're in Canada. Many folks have US mail drops just because of the shipping costs, duty, tax, etc. might be good idea to ask who has what setup. is it worth the savings to drive to Pembina if you had a PO box there? Other folks have their PO boxes set up in Niagara Falls. Others are setup in Montana and Washington state locations with USPS or UPS box drops.

I use Mikes Parcel Pickup in Pembina ND, but the boarders are closed so I can’t get across.
I can only get within 2km of it.