Calling All Whites With Black Out Packages

White Turbos

I got a short story about leaving a WI car show this past summer. The show had a good turnout - well over 400 cars of all types thru present I think. Got one of three trophies in stock 1980 to present - no places given.

Side note: Best car in that division is now on Ebay for the second time in a month... A beautiful BLACK car .....Do a search for item # 4586576249 - This car sold for $18K about 3+ weeks ago. Ahh, the good old buck.

Anyway, I am leaving after a long day of cold beverages and oldies.... all the black leather guys, biker babes, locals, bar stool jockeys and maybe even a few strangers in town had poured out of the taverns on main street to watch the cars go home. They were on the curbs, the backs of the pick ups, in doorways and on lawn chairs. It had to be good entertainment and they didn't have to pay admission for the show. I would have been there doin the same thing for sh*ts and giggles if I wasn't driving. Anyway, long story shortened...The white T got a standing ovation at the sound of the turbo coming around the corner by the hardware store. The crowd was yellin' "White power! White power! Get on it!" I almost lost it, I was laughing so hard. I wanted to go back, but I'd already had all the vitamin blee and sun this ol fart could handle. :wink:

Anyway I can't imagine what a half dozen or so white Regals would have done to this group. :D LOL It was a great way to end the day.

dwall said:
I got a short story about leaving a WI car show this past summer. The show had a good turnout - well over 400 cars of all types thru present I think. Got one of three trophies in stock 1980 to present - no places given.

Side note: Best car in that division is now on Ebay for the second time in a month... A beautiful BLACK car .....Do a search for item # 4586576249 - This car sold for $18K about 3+ weeks ago. Ahh, the good old buck.

Anyway, I am leaving after a long day of cold beverages and oldies.... all the black leather guys, biker babes, locals, bar stool jockeys and maybe even a few strangers in town had poured out of the taverns on main street to watch the cars go home. They were on the curbs, the backs of the pick ups, in doorways and on lawn chairs. It had to be good entertainment and they didn't have to pay admission for the show. I would have been there doin the same thing for sh*ts and giggles if I wasn't driving. Anyway, long story shortened...The white T got a standing ovation at the sound of the turbo coming around the corner by the hardware store. The crowd was yellin' "White power! White power! Get on it!" I almost lost it, I was laughing so hard. I wanted to go back, but I'd already had all the vitamin blee and sun this ol fart could handle. :wink:

Anyway I can't imagine what a half dozen or so white Regals would have done to this group. :D LOL It was a great way to end the day.

Yup mine gets the same attention around here the black ones dont have it anymore lol