California rosewood limited WO2 car.

TURBOELKY

Hello. I’ve decided it’s time down downsize my collection of cars and up for sale is my 1987 Rosewood Limited. I purchased this car from the original owner, and have all the history of this car. It was bought near by at Keyes of Van nuys, and has never lived anywhere but the city I’m in now. I chased this car around for 13 years and finally had the opertunity to own it.

Now she’s spruced up mechanically, and unfortunately, needs a new home. I’ll I’ve the most honest and up front description of this car possible, and there is nothing to hide being it is 100% documented! Everything from the first oil change to the rebuilt radio!
I’ll start with the not so desirable:
The car has been re painted once, it was a cheap $600 dollar paint job. She’s photogenic but could use a repaint.
At one point, the car had a minor fender bender where the header panel, and hood were replaced which is all documented. They re painted the front and and the color is not 100% to the rest of the car.
Interior is faded, it did sit in the sun for some time, as well as provided the owners years of enjoyment, and shows its ware. The limited carpet however is still in good shape and cleaned up well.
I’ve changed the trans pan gasket as well as tailshaft seal, but seems to have a leak at the front pump gasket and I don’t care to take the trans out at this time.
Mileage on the documents stopped at 136k, so I cannot say exactly what time try mileage is, I would imagine it’s close to 200k? But can’t guarantee it.

THE GOOD!!!
If you’ve made it through the bad, you obviously still show interest and I can tell you this...the car runs EXCELLENT.
The following work has been done:
New BFG tires all 4
AC Delco steering components
Moog ball joints
Energy bushings up front
Replaced steering box
Replaced front brakes
Hydroboost brake upgrade
Water pump and hoses
Heater valve
AC BLOWS COLD!!
O2 sensor
Rear main seal (original was still dry!)
Pan gasket
Trans pan gasket, filter and fluid
Shifts perfect
Tailshaft seal
Flushed brakes
Spoolfool rear filler
All seat belts replaced with mint belts
Rear package tray & 3rd light replaced
A pillar/B pillar trim
New bosh battery
Ignition and coil
Plugs and wires
Aeromotive In tank pump w. Hot wire
Fuel filter
42lb injectors w/turbotweak chip
RJC power plate
Stock MAF sensor
Serpentine belt
Rear end service
Heater core hoses
Upper roof rail seals
Outer dew sweeps
Power steering pump
I’m sure the list goes on but that’s what I can think of at the moment. This car runs better than most low mile cars here locally and I don’t hesitate to jump in it and GO! Very dependable and very fun to drive. It spent the last several years of its life stuck not able to go past 1/4 throttle because a shop put a vacuum source into the plenum, and it jammed up the throttle. I have picture proof of that. This thing does NOT puff any smoke at all on startup, no funny noises, it just does what it’s supposed to do!
Looking to get a fair price for a California ZERO RUST DOCUMENTED LIMITED.

$12,000 as is. Shipping available, test drives available with cash in hand only. No trades please unless it’s performance parts I may need. Thank you!
Jeremy 818 233 4211
63E54DF8-ABD6-43AE-87C4-F9227EF7922A.jpeg
63E54DF8-ABD6-43AE-87C4-F9227EF7922A.jpeg
F2F63B3A-69EF-4085-ADA3-8B30B33118E2.jpeg
6842774C-B4F4-4789-AA50-8B79EF592C04.jpeg
53C9901B-C055-4F44-85A6-8E3F1F5DA709.jpeg
FB5B4574-5D54-4E0B-8FE0-D9BDCC8A1D04.jpeg
33B0E631-FCF1-432C-9293-3918925561AE.jpeg
DF9882C9-C54F-4772-B47A-8309E0D4AB49.jpeg
C7023646-1E63-4983-9645-672C34C66A75.jpeg
7573ABB9-A76D-404E-AA95-99611937455A.jpeg
B5C627B4-110C-4354-B053-2B0BF766A0F6.jpeg

Very Nice car Sir , It want last long at that price GLWS Keith
We’ll see! I’ve posted it everywhere. Seems people would rather buy a 100k mike car that runs like crap, is a little rusty here and there but has 10 foot paint and looks a little cleaner. Just an observation. Thanks for the kind words.

We’ll see! I’ve posted it everywhere. Seems people would rather buy a 100k mike car that runs like crap, is a little rusty here and there but has 10 foot paint and looks a little cleaner. Just an observation. Thanks for the kind words.
Yeah I've noticed that too. The market is a little dry.

Jeremy,
I'm trying to talk my brother into this,
he was with me at bates,
no promises …...

if you don't mind, could you pm what you sold it for? Trying to see why at 12k on mine it still just sits.

if you don't mind, could you pm what you sold it for? Trying to see why at 12k on mine it still just sits.

Sorry but you can't see the difference in both cars ?? This is a rust free Cali car... It speaks for itself. I mean look at the floors and even the rear end. Plus lots of people like me can't deal with rust .

Sorry but you can't see the difference in both cars ?? This is a rust free Cali car... It speaks for itself. I mean look at the floors and even the rear end. Plus lots of people like me can't deal with rust .
Thank you Grumpy. But this is pretty much what sold the car. It’s straight, rust free, never left burbank CA, didn’t live anywhere near the beach. Really dry and clean underneath, runs and drives good and was bought from a good Buick mechanic with confidence. I’m sure your car will sell, it’s just an odd market right now.

Thank you Grumpy. But this is pretty much what sold the car. It’s straight, rust free, never left burbank CA, didn’t live anywhere near the beach. Really dry and clean underneath, runs and drives good and was bought from a good Buick mechanic with confidence..

I was interested in your car but it didn't have a hole in the roof !!! Congrats selling it.
Bought my 66 GT350 Convertible from Cali in 1974. Used it one summer then it went in a barn till I sold it 3 years ago. Guy that bought it couldn't believe the cond of it. It is now out in Washington in a Shelby Cobra collection. Life moves on. :cool:

I was interested in your car but it didn't have a hole in the roof !!! Congrats selling it.
Bought my 66 GT350 Convertible from Cali in 1974. Used it one summer then it went in a barn till I sold it 3 years ago. Guy that bought it couldn't believe the cond of it. It is now out in Washington in a Shelby Cobra collection. Life moves on. :cool:
I wish you would have bought my el Camino back in the day! I missed you in NC somehow, hopefully we’ll get to actually meet this year in BG.

I wish you would have bought my el Camino back in the day! I missed you in NC somehow, hopefully we’ll get to actually meet this year in BG.

Ya that was right up my alley at that time.. I liked hybrids... Guess we still do with the RX7 and the 92 GM Wagon.:cool: