CA. Bay Area Service Shops

87WE4BOOSTED

I NEED MORE BOOST!!
My fellow TR owners,
I purchased my 87' WE4 in April, and since then I have purchased all the parts listed in my sig. With a few more coming in the mail any day.:biggrin:
Can any one please:redface: tell me where I can go and have these parts installed? I would take time to do these things myself, just no time. Hopefully I can find someone that does honest work for my honest dollar.

Can't wait to start going to Sac Raceway to see what this TR can really do.:biggrin:

By the Way

I am the one that bought the WE4 in the Bay Area mentioned in a thread around April. I bought it April for myself as a Birthday Present:p April 24 to be dead on. Had no clue that it was a WE4 until someone showed me the sticker in the trunk:eek:

Congrats on the car. I would say contact member Dominic, he know these cars in and out. His shop is located in Fairfield/Vacaville area. His user name here is Dominic.
See ya around! :)

Peter

Congrats on the car. I would say contact member Dominic, he know these cars in and out. His shop is located in Fairfield/Vacaville area. His user name here is Dominic.
See ya around! :)

Peter

X2 for what Red C5 said.

Dominic is top notch on these cars!!!

Contact info:
Mizzi's Automotive
#(707) 429-8820

Mark