C68 Blower Motor

rhturbo

I believe my blower motor in my 86 GN is squeaking . Usually gets better or disappears after running for awhile. I have the electronic controls which I believe uses a different blower motor than the manual C60 controls.

Are the bearing on these blower motors replaceable and if not where can get a new motor. I see lots of C60 but no C68 motors

Mine was squealing.... I was able to get a replacement pretty easy from Autozone. Also I picked up the metal squirt cage fan blade as well.

From memory I was able to oil my old motor pretty easily as well. I hit it with some 3 in 1 and all was good. It did make my car smell of oil for a period of time, but went away over time.

Both were fairly cheap from Autozone if you a t to go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I will check autozone but I have yet to find one that has the right connectors for a c68. The c60 only has one spade connector

Thanks. I will check autozone but I have yet to find one that has the right connectors for a c68. The c60 only has one spade connector
motors are identical in c60 and c68 both systems have a single spade terminal for the motor the c68 has additional connections but they are not part of the motor