C6 Z06 brakes and ATS spindles installed

Finally got all my parts togther and reafy for the install, i have russell steel braided brake lines... will these work or should get the Kore 3 brake lines?
are you going with the ats spindles? i wanted to when i did my c6 zo6 brakes in '08 but used b body with HOTCHKIS control arms. made mounts for the zo6 rears

are you going with the ats spindles? i wanted to when i did my c6 zo6 brakes in '08 but used b body with HOTCHKIS control arms. made mounts for the zo6 rears
Ats spindle are too rich for my blood,
This my setup
2 calipers pbr 6 piston z06 calipers
2 blazer spindles
2 rotors ac delco professional 14 inch
2 blazer hubs which rotors fit perfectly onto
Kore 3 brackets
Ac delco caliper pins and pads
I have a set of russel Gbody steel braided lines but not sure if they will work? Or do I need to get KORE steel braided lines?

Geezy,
You'll need lines that go from the stock G body hard lines to the c6 z06 calipers. Tobin at Kore 3 can set you up with the correct ones.

Geezy,
You'll need lines that go from the stock G body hard lines to the c6 z06 calipers. Tobin at Kore 3 can set you up with the correct ones.
Already in route! Thanks Paul! I bought a wilwood Mc also, Im think of doing the 84 Hydroboost conversion while Im at it

Geezy,
I did the conversion and eveything lineup and bolted up except my 20x9 wheel hits the sway bar when turning wheel any ideas?

Anyone know what sound a 20" wheel makes when it hits the sway-bar?

DONK !!! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

I thought this forum was for Gm owners helping each other out not stupid remarks, I apologize that I am not an old school 16s or 17s guy. But to each his own. Your stupid wise cracks are not asked for nor wanted... but if you want yo be a keyboard warrior you can go F... yourself. Chump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this forum was for Gm owners helping each other out not stupid remarks, I apologize that I am not an old school 16s or 17s guy. But to each his own. Your stupid wise cracks are not asked for nor wanted... but if you want yo be a keyboard warrior you can go F... yourself. Chump

Does your mommy know you talk like that? :ROFLMAO:

You could add an adjustable bump stop to the lower control arm. Don’t know if those ATS spindles have the boss to hit like the stock spindles.
Do you have a larger front bar that might the issue as well?

Don't turn the wheel that far.

You know, Geezy, rating a response DISLIKE when it's as basic and obvious as mine doesn't help you much.

Then you follow up with this:

Your wheels hit the swaybar. You asked about any ideas.

Sure, I was being snarky, but the snark is only a thin veneer on top of reality. It's a case of physical impingement. Either narrow the swaybar arrangement, don't turn the wheel that far, or use a narrower wheel. Even if you got rid of the dubs, your tires would hit it. This isn't fancy math. This is matter refusing to occupy the same space with other matter. The solution is obvious.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Look at the radius of the factory wheel opening.

Now look at the radius of your 20" wheel.

Do they match or appear complimentary? Nope!

Aside from obvious clearance issues, there is a reason that most G-Body owners run a 15" to 17" (maybe 18" at most) wheel.

Turbo Regals deserve better than "Ghetto Wheels".

You know, Geezy, rating a response DISLIKE when it's as basic and obvious as mine doesn't help you much.

Then you follow up with this:

Your wheels hit the swaybar. You asked about any ideas.

Sure, I was being snarky, but the snark is only a thin veneer on top of reality. It's a case of physical impingement. Either narrow the swaybar arrangement, don't turn the wheel that far, or use a narrower wheel. Even if you got rid of the dubs, your tires would hit it. This isn't fancy math. This is matter refusing to occupy the same space with other matter. The solution is obvious.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

So I have 3 piece 20s so what? That gives you the the right to be snarky? I m not snarky witj people who choose to use 16s or 17s which by the way I have on my E30. To each his own. I have alot of cars with different mods and anything in the car scene can work given the right idea, tool, or amount of money. But what ever. I do not care to argue with keyboard warriors.

So I have 3 piece 20s so what? That gives you the the right to be snarky? I m not snarky witj people who choose to use 16s or 17s which by the way I have on my E30. To each his own. I have alot of cars with different mods and anything in the car scene can work given the right idea, tool, or amount of money. But what ever. I do not care to argue with keyboard warriors.

You are mis-interpreting my snark.

I don't give a flying monkey's rump what diameter wheels you're running. It doesn't matter. My snark was aimed at the apparent puzzlement regarding interference of two pieces. Your problem has nothing to do with wheel diameter. It's about wheel/tire package width, toe setting, and how much caster you're running. Did you measure before you bought the wheels? Every single reputable wheel manufacturer has a worksheet. You take the measurements, fill out the sheet, and send it to the wheel company. They'll check it and send you wheels that will fit.

You're right, anything can work given certain elements. Money is one. The other is a basic understanding of geometry and how to use a ruler. Get your ruler out, figure out how much clearance you actually have, and then start addressing the problem. You can replace the swaybar with a narrower setup. You can modify the stops on the lower arms to limit steering angle so they don't hit. You can use narrower wheels. You can run less caster.

If you ask for help around here, you will get it. And you're getting hit here. But you're going to have to develop some thicker skin. And you're going to have to get over not getting the answer you wanted or expected. Your profile says you're 35. You should know that by now.

You are mis-interpreting my snark.

I don't give a flying monkey's rump what diameter wheels you're running. It doesn't matter. My snark was aimed at the apparent puzzlement regarding interference of two pieces. Your problem has nothing to do with wheel diameter. It's about wheel/tire package width, toe setting, and how much caster you're running. Did you measure before you bought the wheels? Every single reputable wheel manufacturer has a worksheet. You take the measurements, fill out the sheet, and send it to the wheel company. They'll check it and send you wheels that will fit.

You're right, anything can work given certain elements. Money is one. The other is a basic understanding of geometry and how to use a ruler. Get your ruler out, figure out how much clearance you actually have, and then start addressing the problem. You can replace the swaybar with a narrower setup. You can modify the stops on the lower arms to limit steering angle so they don't hit. You can use narrower wheels. You can run less caster.

If you ask for help around here, you will get it. And you're getting hit here. But you're going to have to develop some thicker skin. And you're going to have to get over not getting the answer you wanted or expected. Your profile says you're 35. You should know that by now.

Bu your response I can see that you are have very knowledgeable and would have apprciated that type of response instead of your stupid “dont turn the wheel too much” I had been getting help from Paul, but you chimed in amd said it was to old of a thread, well to me it is not because I am doing this 6 piston z06 caliper install using zq8 spindles and my wheels did not hit the bar prior or nor did they rub and it is obvious to me since you chimed in perhaps you read my pervious questions. Furthermore, Obviosly I purchased 3 piece wheels that fitment was determined and measure by the company that produces them. Now not only did you come off as one of those internet warriors but now bringing my age into it and having thicker skin? For all I know you are one of old geezer types that think 14s and burning rubber is the way to go on a GN, and you may very wel be, and yet to each his own.
You dont know me or where I come from, or what the story ison me. And I bet if I saw you on the streets those fingers would be typing a whole set of different words.
Keep your ideas ,knowledge and comments to yourself, catch these hands is what should be happening after your Along with your little chealeader Jm. I asked a simple question that didnt call for the bs comments.
I been a part of alot of forums there is always that one guy that feels like he is better than the rest and can just bark out bs, but doesnt have the bite. Internet clowns.