C5 Calipers Brand New from Kore3

How about just money? Whats your price?

What size are the rotors?
Thx.

Price is in the first post, for 13 inch rotors. I have a set of used c5 front rotors ill throw in for 25 more.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Does this set up along with the 13" rotors you have bolt right on?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

man if these would clear my wheels I would be all over this. I still have my stock Intake manifold collecting dust on a shelf.

Does this set up along with the 13" rotors you have bolt right on?

This will bolt on if you use the blazer spindles and kore3 bracket. I believe flynbye sells brackets that you would just need to cut your spindle, but I wouldnt give that guy any money let alone my 2 cents, hes a crook.

What wheel size would one need to clear the calipers?

So these will bolt on to the blazer spindles and us what rotors? Or is there an additional bracket that will need to be used?

The stock blazer caliper and bracket are replaced and an additional bracket goes in place to mount these calipers. It works with the vette 13" rotors.

So these will bolt on to the blazer spindles and us what rotors? Or is there an additional bracket that will need to be used?

Blazer spindles, c5 rotors, and the kore3 bracket. I would get the blazer brake line brackets as well. Fits exactly like stock but has the correct angle.

Ill get u pics tomorrow maybenof my setup.

Are these still for sale ? I will send full price $275 and can pay with PP just need your PP address.