C10 6.0L 78/75 Turbo Build

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Here is my C10 guys. I have been in the Buick family since 2000 and thought I would share as I have moved on from the mighty v6 to pursue other car dreams. Anyway, I always loved the C10's and bought this truck about 4 years ago and bagged it a few months after owning it. I decided it was time to build it with an LS motor, so last summer I pulled the old 350/350 out for a Turbo 6.0/Th400 build. First two pics are of this summer and last two are most recent...Still needs a lot of work, but should be done this spring.

IMG_1121.JPG
IMG_1124.JPG
IMG_E1801[1].JPG
IMG_1804[2].JPG

I am fabbing the hot side for the turbo this week, so it will be..lol
I wanted to get it running N/A and make sure all is good before throwing a turbo on it.

707 HP with a warranty is tuff to beat! LOL Dodge got it right with the hellcat! Cant wait to see the Helaphant power plant in something!

Ya, I will be modding it soon as the warranty is up. It will get the 900rwhp package and should be in the mid 9's. Its mind blowing what just the stock parts can handle.

Here is my C10 guys. I have been in the Buick family since 2000 and thought I would share as I have moved on from the mighty v6 to pursue other car dreams. Anyway, I always loved the C10's and bought this truck about 4 years ago and bagged it a few months after owning it. I decided it was time to build it with an LS motor, so last summer I pulled the old 350/350 out for a Turbo 6.0/Th400 build. First two pics are of this summer and last two are most recent...Still needs a lot of work, but should be done this spring.

View attachment 333331View attachment 333332View attachment 333333View attachment 333334
awesome truck dude should be fun

Thanks! It has been a very challenging and fun build.
If you know anybody needing a transmission for the Chevrolet stuff I am the head R&D guy at ATK Transmissions and I build 4l60e s to handle of a thousand horsepower and I get rid of that 306 first gear ratio and put in a 2:84 ratio first gear,it knocks like three to four tents off the et anyway nice truck

Saw one of these body styles once where the guy put one of the 90s step side boxes on it and looked "almost" like it was factory.